• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Looking for HRT clinic in South FL

07bobber

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Need a legit clinic, I have to have face to face visit with the prescribing dr per my company, yes there is a policy for it

Cant PM yet still to new, anyone know if he is in South Florida, it's a mighty big state

Yes, he's in south Florida. I thought that was the Mecca of HRT clinics.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes, he's in south Florida. I thought that was the Mecca of HRT clinics.
Posted via Mobile Device

This guy a doctor or just an owner/pharmacist

IML Gear Cream!
I am looking for a clinic in Kansas City, Missouri or Kansas

Did a search on the web with no luck. I sent an email to Jesse
asking for his help also.

If anyone has any info I would also appreciate it.

heres my opinion stay away. they rip u off at least the ones i went through. they give u half filled vials and garbage in them. be very careful the ones u select. i was trying because i wanted to go " legal" not for hrt. but remeber i warned you. and, yes, all were in florida.

thats exactly what I dont want

Bro, I promise you will be able to find a legitimate clinic with real doctors very very very easily.

^^^^roid would know he lives there. iam just telling you my 3 expieriences with the hrt clinics.you want one that dont make compound products on site, ask them if they get there gear from outside pharmacys. because the compounded stuff is made by pharmacists not chemists. they cant make catfood more or less gear.be smart shop around. youll find a good one all the ones i ordered through got busted and shut down, owed money, i found this out after the fact. and they got there hgh from china ugl. i never used hgh but i found out. if u find a good one they will give you anythiing you want. i think the " dr" i talked to was a receptionist lol.

Bro, I promise you will be able to find a legitimate clinic with real doctors very very very easily.

ROID, can you give any help for Kansas City?

I can not send you a PM, don't have enough post....

ROID, can you give any help for Kansas City?

I can not send you a PM, don't have enough post....

It's not that I keep tabs on Clinics . I just know in Florida there is one on every corner, literally. At least in tampa. Very lax laws here, for now anyway. Probably just have to break out the yellow pages for Kansas. I'm sure there are a few around.

Back