• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MENT (trestolone acetate)

Khoiktran

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Some of the guys at the gym was curious in trying Ment. Most of the guys have been using gear for years. Most of their cycles are Deca & test (bulk), or Tren & test (cut). But has no idea regarding Ment. Has anyone here has any experience with this compound? What would you stack this compound with? Just test?

never in 20 yrs heard of it bro. wats with always test & deca shit thats going out of favor or deca dick you all must have.

I've read about it in pubmed, but that's about it.

never in 20 yrs heard of it bro. wats with always test & deca shit thats going out of favor or deca dick you all must have.

No one of us has ever gotten "deca dick" Why such the harsh rely? Be cool man. I am just trying to find out information.

No one of us has ever gotten "deca dick" Why such the harsh rely? Be cool man. I am just trying to find out information.

Ya that was kind of hard! Isnt it like 2 to 1 test and deca and u wont have any sides from the deca if u run it like that?:hmmm:

Ya that was kind of hard! Isnt it like 2 to 1 test and deca and u wont have any sides from the deca if u run it like that?:hmmm:

I slept with both of your mothers while on a deca only cycle. That's HARD.

Which sponsor has it ?

9 months later and no follow ups?

Do a search, I started a thread on this a couple months ago or so. My buddy is running it and he loves it. I just can't bare to pin myself everyday

Back