• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best Recomp Compound/Cycle

Buzzard

Placeebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What are your opinions? Let's say the bes compound or stack for cutting the most BF while maintaining or continuing to add muscle? Being that I'm still a beginner and learning, my opinion would be the compounds:

#1 - Test
#2 - Tren

Stack... Test/Tren

Also... Could you run a low dose of deca with Test/Tren?

GH and test. As long as you run it long enough.

This is just my opinium but i have been doing a cycle of test and tren for the last 12 weeks and its been the best for getting the sort of shape i want. i have cut fat and got some nice gains. JMO.
Im not saying this is the way to go and i have been doing cycles on and of for many years.

Agreed. NOTHING and I mean NOTHING copares to what tren does. It is however the most difficult AAS to run for some and the sides can be unbearable.

There really isn't any data to go off of for this AAS either as studies in humans have yet to be done.

All I know is that I will never touch it again.

Could you run low dose of deca with a cycle of Test/Tren? Or is that a no-no?

300mg Test C/2X week
75mg Tren A/4X week
100mg Deca/2X week

?????

Could you run low dose of deca with a cycle of Test/Tren? Or is that a no-no?

300mg Test C/2X week
75mg Tren A/4X week
100mg Deca/2X week

?????

Yes on the deca.

Why are you only shooting the tren A 4 times a week? You're asking for trouble by running it that way. Dose it ED, you can lower the daily dose if need be but the fluctuations in blood levels is really not optimal whatsoever. ED dosing is best, you can use the USP method for your ED injections, never any scar tissue and never painful.

ChocolateThunder said:
Yes on the deca.

Why are you only shooting the tren A 4 times a week? You're asking for trouble by running it that way. Dose it ED, you can lower the daily dose if need be but the fluctuations in blood levels is really not optimal whatsoever. ED dosing is best, you can use the USP method for your ED injections, never any scar tissue and never painful.

I just thought pinning EOD was ok with Tren A. So I figured cyp/deca on sun & wed. Then I'd add the tren on sun, tues, wed, friday.

At ED dosing, should I start at 37.5mg?

What is USP method?

I was hoping to not have to pin ED. Hell, I have a hard enough time remembering to take aromasin.

I just thought pinning EOD was ok with Tren A. So I figured cyp/deca on sun & wed. Then I'd add the tren on sun, tues, wed, friday.

What is USP method?

I was hoping to not have to pin ED. Hell, I have a hard enough time remembering to take aromasin.

ED is optimal for tren A. Less sides and stable blood levels. It makes it work better.

If this is your first time with tren, try 37.5mg for a couple of weeks and see how you react.

USP is the Ulter Slin Pin method (This was tought to many on another board by Ulter, I in no way discovered this or made it up on my own). You take your normal syringe full of gear and then you pull the plunger out of a slin pin and inject the tren (that is in your 3cc syringe into the opening at the top of the slin pin. Carefully put the plunger back into the slin pin and turn upside down. Let the air travel to the top of the pin (towards the needle, as you are holding this upside down) and push the air out by pushing up on the plunger. Once all of the air is removed then inject. It takes a little bit to get used to but it works and it works well.

If you can't remember to pin ED or take aromasin, maybe use something else?

What is USP method?

EOD is fine since Tren A has a 2-3 day half life. I've used it for a couple years with my cycles doing EOD injections with minimal sides and fantastic results. While Buzzard may have a point that ED injects may improve results, everyone is different and very few people I know do ED pins.

IML Gear Cream!
ChocolateThunder said:
ED is optimal for tren A. Less sides and stable blood levels. It makes it work better.

If this is your first time with tren, try 37.5mg for a couple of weeks and see how you react.

USP is the Ulter Slin Pin method (This was tought to many on another board by Ulter, I in no way discovered this or made it up on my own). You take your normal syringe full of gear and then you pull the plunger out of a slin pin and inject the tren (that is in your 3cc syringe into the opening at the top of the slin pin. Carefully put the plunger back into the slin pin and turn upside down. Let the air travel to the top of the pin (towards the needle, as you are holding this upside down) and push the air out by pushing up on the plunger. Once all of the air is removed then inject. It takes a little bit to get used to but it works and it works well.

If you can't remember to pin ED or take aromasin, maybe use something else?

I think I can handle the ED pinning just fine. It just seems like a lot of knowledgeable people on this board say EOD is fine....

So you are injecting with a slin pin? What length? Still IM?

Thanks for the info, Bro... Oh, and by the way... I'm mid-way thru a 12-week T cycle. I'm just researching for my winter cycle that will commence on Nov 3rd. I should be a very cheerful SOB around the holidays.

I think I can handle the ED pinning just fine. It just seems like a lot of knowledgeable people on this board say EOD is fine....

So you are injecting with a slin pin? What length? Still IM?

Thanks for the info, Bro... Oh, and by the way... I'm mid-way thru a 12-week T cycle. I'm just researching for my winter cycle that will commence on Nov 3rd. I should be a very cheerful SOB around the holidays.

You can try it both ways ED or EOD. Personally, ED is what worked best for my two (and last two) runs. No sides and better results. Is it a pain to shoot ED? Yes but if you're going to do it do it right.

Yes on the slin pin. 1cc pins are fine. 29g 1/2 inch work. Yes IM. ROTATE your sites.

Back