• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sex in Space?

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do you think any of the astronauts (US, Russia, etc) have had sex in space yet?

If they haven't then they've been wasting time all these years..

if you mean jerking off, then most definately . . those Russians in a vodka-fuelled frenzy are probably bashing each other in the arse too

There is no doubt in my mind that sex in space has happened. NASA has been very tight lipped about this type of stuff though they have been asked the question. I would bet all the money I have and any I could borrow that it's happened

IML Gear Cream!
A classified document from 1970 explains that a globular mass of human penile expulsion mixed with fecal matter caused a short in the fan near the second oxygen tank in the service module.

wow, I'd have to be seriously oxygen deprived to even want to stick my dick in any of them....

I guess thats why Playboy never did a "girls of space" issue
That last sista isn't shabby....but they all look like your typical military woman....homely as a door mat....

Plus it had to be at least one official scientific experiment....

And remember that astronaut who went batshit crazy and stalked her lover to Florida wearing diapers the whole journey or some shit.....

Do you think any of the astronauts (US, Russia, etc) have had sex in space yet?
i think the russians did that already. they did a study a few years ago i think:coffee:

1992, Mission STS-47 objectives were life and material sciences experiments....2 of the Astronauts were married, what do you think happened?

wow, I'd have to be seriously oxygen deprived to even want to stick my dick in any of them....

I guess thats why Playboy never did a "girls of space" issue

iresdith.jpg

wyi.jpg

I would have banged those two.

I think the images stopped working
I see the one I posted, and I saw the 2 you posted then they vanished??????:hmmm:

That last sista isn't shabby....but they all look like your typical military woman....homely as a door mat....

There are some very hot military women, Mr. Dylan Thomas. Are you familiar with an International state-department-type running/drinking club called the Hash House Harriers? If you have not done a Hash in some far flung place where there are embassies, I urge you to indulge, and you will see some very smart, competent, hard-ass hot ladies.

There are some very hot military women, Mr. Dylan Thomas. Are you familiar with an International state-department-type running/drinking club called the Hash House Harriers? If you have not done a Hash in some far flung place where there are embassies, I urge you to indulge, and you will see some very smart, competent, hard-ass hot ladies.
You don't have to tell me, I tapped 2 of the Navy's hottest and knew several more, but on average they are severely unattractive.....

Back