• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

whats everybody doing for the 4th?

unclem

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
iam training and then pm training then wife and i are going to fireworks display with a few friends from gym. and of course ill have 1-2 beers or wine coolers. anybody else plans? thnx people?

Waiting for the 5th. Missing the 3rd. Not even remembering the 1st.

well i didnt do nothing but did go to gym. but got stuck on this addicting board. happy 4th came and went. hope everybody made it safe through the fireworks display.

I got a couple chapters of my novel in while watching The Greatest American Hero Marathon on SyFy...I was only like 6 when that show was on I can't believe I remembered episodes from back then...I also can't believe how cheesy 80's shows were back then, like no one checked for continuity or errors...one part Ralph the superhero guy has a glass vial in his hand and then a fight scene breaks out and it shows him punch a guy and grab another guy without the vial in his hand and then the camera switches angles and he's punching another guy with the vial in his other hand....another episode the FBI guy has a silver gun pointed at some bad guys then when they switch back to him he has a black gun with wood grips. It's like they didn't even try...

Also that Stephen J. Cannell reminded me of bedtime, you'd alway's have to go to bed right after the show was over and the last thing you;d see is those end logos....the 2 I remember most was the Typewriter dude(Mr. Cannell) and Sit UBU sit, good dog, woof....

Here's a history of the Cannell logos, check out the late 80's one he has a popped collar, so fricking hilarious....also the last one he still uses a type writer...I wonder if he ever switched to a computer?
YouTube Video

Here's sit ubu sit
YouTube Video

Cookout at my brother's home and then went to a late show of "Knight and Day".

Great burgers and good flick!

YouTube Video
I had been debating whether to actually pay to go see this movie, and by the sounds of it, it was fairly decent, so I just may go to the theatre for it.

I spent my 4th being Canadian and going about my regular routines :)

Back