• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What part of your body would you like to GLOW?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
No sexual parts.

What body part would you like to glow like one of those deep under water creatures?

Also give your logical motives for it. Thanks

^ no kidding. i immediately thought clitoris.

hmmm, nails. it would help you do things in the dark. find a flashlight or put on slippers.

OMG glow in the dark nailpolish!!! Do they MAKE it?

Eyes! I have always wanted glow in the dark eyes.

My feet so when I wake in the middle of the night I won't stun my toe, or step in dog puke...

IML Gear Cream!
My third eye so people will worship me

My third eye so people will worship me
Meaning your brown eye, he said nothing sexual, which for you is very much so....

Meaning your brown eye, he said nothing sexual, which for you is very much so....

you silly boy. The one on my forehead. It will show as proof that I am god.

I am not liking this no sexual parts thing, totally takes the fun out of it. I also thought clitoris, and I am sure all the guys thought of their penor. I don't really have to wish of a body part to glow, my legs do it already. Redhead + no sun = glow in the dark legs.

Eyes! I have always wanted glow in the dark eyes.

he said give a reason :pissed:

I agree. and it's because i could star in every single horror movie from now on. i would make millions and not really have to work

you silly boy. The one on my forehead. It will show as proof that I am god.
You have an asshole on your forehead..???

middle of my chest, cause it would be fucking cool...

I like my wrist and neck to bling

BLANG BLANG!

kidding....

Back