• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My BF said it is too ugly??

benderdiablo

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i just got this sunglasses for my boyfriend as a gift,i want to give him a surprise,but he dislike it and said it is too ugly,he will not wear it at all.
I was a sad and angry.What do you think about it ?Is it really ugly?
I want to know your reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
yesterday was my son's birthday and while we were shopping he tried on glasses exactly like that at a military supply store he likes. real aviator glasses.

i hate to tell you but they are very ugly.

rayban-aviator-large-metal-rb3025-arista-g15.jpg

i also went in a dept store and got him some clothes as a surprise. he disliked them all so we went back together and he got ones he likes. don't feel bad it's really hard to understand another persons tastes sometimes.

the important part of really giving a gift i think is setting your tastes and feelings aside and getting them what they like. the gift is not to make you feel good, it's to show love, support, appreciation of another. accepting their differing tastes with grace will make you both feel better. my feelings get hurt too sometimes, that's natural, but i'm much happier returning an item and giving something they will enjoy and actually use.

Last edited:
They are ugly because they are not polarized.

Stop being cheap and drop a couple hundred bucks on a nice pair of ray bans.

model:RB3379

aviator shades with rear front fades...

i just got this sunglasses for my boyfriend as a gift,i want to give him a surprise,but he dislike it and said it is too ugly,he will not wear it at all.
I was a sad and angry.What do you think about it ?Is it really ugly?
I want to know your reviews.

If you want to please and surprise your man, take him shopping for sunglasses as it is obvious you have poor taste in fashion and can't be trusted in picking out suitable eyewear..

Then, cook him a nice steak dinner to his liking, followed by fellatio. Do not expect anything in return, other than his satisfaction.

Afterwards, clean up the house while he sleeps. Afterall, he works hard and doesnt need to hear your idle gossip.

GICH!

Last edited by a moderator:
Should have given him 1-2 of your naked friends wearing those glasses. Then he would have loved them and you.

Aviator sun glasses haven't been in style for over 20 years. Something like sunglasses are WAY too personal to try and surprise someone with. Even if you gave him a style he liked, they might not fit correctly. If you're really set on giving him sunglasses, give him a gift certificate to a Sunglass Hut or to an Oakley store.

What Albob said. Sunglass Hut gift cert.

Aviators look awesome on the right person. Unfortunately that ain't many people.

maui jims....best in the biz

I have a 300$ pair of costas, and a 7$ pair of aviators from Walmart. The aviators look 10 times better and I wear them all the time. The costas were just expensive. When it comes to sunglasses you dont have to go expensive to get a nice set. Hell, even Fossil has some NICE glasses, and they are all pretty much under the 100$ mark.

shit, i get the ones from dollar tree, there good enogh for as much as i wear them. i save my money for my son and gear.

this bitch is a spammer . . fuck her. Fuck her fag sunglasses.

Lol, I figured this thread was going to be about your vagina or clit.

I like my blue blockers!!!!!!!!!

Na if your girl buys you a gift you dont like its best to just be honest about it. He did the right thing

your boyfriend was talking about your vagina! it is a very ugly vagina! you should kill yourself, or atleast be very ashamed of your ugly vagina!

your boyfriend was talking about your vagina! it is a very ugly vagina! you should kill yourself, or atleast be very ashamed of your ugly vagina!
This was my thought when i saw the thread name. It was the only reason i came in here. Were's the ugly vag pics?

Back