• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Any1 trained the "Texas metod"

Hutchym8

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Iv been training for cpl years now and hav prety much always trained alot of isolation work, recently incorporated more compound trainings in with deadlifts n clean n presses n that and hav seen sum gd gains in strength and size. Iv been meaning to get on this push pull, more full body compound training splits and break away from the isolation stuf which is hard mentaly 2 do (the idea of less is more is hard to except) and hav read and thought id giv it a crack the "Texas method" of the getlifting.info site.
Has any1 done this 6 week training split? Did u get gd results??

A few people around here did the texas method a while ago, myself included, and saw great results from it. It's very much a "get out what you put in" program in that it allows you to really improve a lot so long as you work hard.

hahaha yea i had a feeling u would reply. Yea im pissed at my self cuz i was guna start it this wk but come monday i stayed with my over training isolation bullshit. Yea its definatly wat u get out depends on how hard u put in at the gym, n which is why i need mix this shit up, month ago i was 1 of the hardest trainers at my gym n i been struglin wit injury n repeditve wrkouts. Yea il definatly start it out next wk

Back