• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Low Dose Extended Cruise

Roaddkingg

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey fella's most of you know me by now. I'm 54 and been in the gyms all of my adult life. Have ran a variety of cycles with oils as well as orals. Frankly I'm tired of the yo yo effect and am considering a low dose cruise. I have spoke to heavy a bit about this but would appreciate other opinions. What I had in mind was 300mgs per wk cyp for many months. .05 adex EOD and running HCG. But I have some concerns about running HCG for that long since it could desensitize me and become ineffective. So...Do I cycle the HCG like do it every three months or what would you reccomend. Also when I decide to stop should I do a regular PCT protocol and if thats the case how long should I stay off before I go on again. I'm not ready for a complete TRT and am not sure if I want to make that lifelong commitment and since what I have in mind is differant from the typical TRT or HRT I cant find the answers I'm looking for there. Thanks in advance.

I am basically on the same cruise you are RK, except I'm using 200mg/wk of test c instead of 300 but the HCG and 0.5mg EOD of AI are the same.
HCG is a "cosmetic" addition so stopping for a while is fine if you don't mind the testes shrinking up on ya. I'd like to add also that your cruise is essentially a TRT program. Low doses of test and HCG is the most common HRT/TRT out there. So consider yourself already on one.
In fact, if you drop down to 200mg a week and cut out the HCG, you may not even need the AI but you should confirm that with bloodwork periodically. If you do decide to stop using test altogether, I would say yes, you should employ a PCT protocol because even that low dose of test will shut you down.

Thanks FMJ for your imput. Do you think 250iu's of HCG wkly is enough if I go with 300mgs test? How often do you think I should use the HCG. How long can I safely go in your opinion with 300mgs for a extended time. Lets just use this for a example. If I do this for six months with HCG periodically and a ai then do a proper PCT. And how soon could I start again? It seems you know exactly what I'm talking about so your answers do mean a lot to me. Heavy thinks I could do this for about 10 months without any problems. Then use test cream for a few months and go back on. But where does a PCT fit into all this, or isnt it needed.

Thanks FMJ for your imput. Do you think 250iu's of HCG wkly is enough if I go with 300mgs test? How often do you think I should use the HCG. How long can I safely go in your opinion with 300mgs for a extended time. Lets just use this for a example. If I do this for six months with HCG periodically and a ai then do a proper PCT. And how soon could I start again? It seems you know exactly what I'm talking about so your answers do mean a lot to me. Heavy thinks I could do this for about 10 months without any problems. Then use test cream for a few months and go back on. But where does a PCT fit into all this, or isnt it needed.

Well, first let me say, I'm far from an expert on this and HeavyIron is decades ahead in knowledge as I am. With that said, I can give you my own experience, I've run 600mg/wk of test using only 350IU of HCG two times a week. Pirate has an excellent thread on dosing HCG which I recommend reading. It's very good.
I think 250IU a week is good for only 300mg of test a week. Depending on your type of test, i.e test C or E, pinning it twice a week, like on Monday night and Friday morning helps keep blood levels stable but I have been told using such a low dose, if you prefer to pin it once a week, it may not matter. I prefer to dose the HCG 24 hours before my test injection. So I pin 350iu Sunday night and Thursday morning. As for a PCT, you only need one if you stop completely.
As long as you're pinning test a PCT isn't nessesary, just use the HCG (optional) and an AI. Regarding how long you can stay on 300mg a week... well.. as long as you want. Stay on it forever if you like. TRT/HRT programs are meant to stay on for a very long time. Years in fact, and never need PCT's, again, unless you stop. The thing to remember is both HCG and test aromatise so while using both, you're better off staying on your 0.5 EOD AI. You may not need it, but better safe than sorry.
As I mentioned, I'm no expert so if anything I'm telling you conflicts with Heavy's advice, obviously, take his over mine and you'll be good to go!

Back