• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

is it bad to bury a 1.5in pin in your delts

masokist

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ive been using 1.5in pins and burying them all the way in. is this bad?

Switch to 1 inch for delts. Save those 1.5's for glutes. Some guys pin 1.5 in the quads too but unless you got heafty quads, use 1 inch on those as well.

Probably too deep for most folks, you can cut a 1.5" pin sheath with some snips/dremel/wire cutters/whatever and cut it down till you have only .5" at the base or so, that makes a great spacer so you don't have to own multiple sizes of pins.

Using the spacer you can bury it just fine, I agree, moving it in and out creates more scar tissue.

LoL Like a hot pin through a stick of butter.

i actually find it better to bury because as you aspirate, you can keep the needle steady so that you're not potentially injecting into a blood vess. No point in aspirating if all you're doing is moving the needle around to a new spot when you're pressing the plunger.

i dunno....Just makes things easier for me. I know if its buried, it aint gonna move around.

+1 . . use 1.25 for everything . . buried all the way :coffee:

LoL Like a hot pin through a stick of butter.

i actually find it better to bury because as you aspirate, you can keep the needle steady so that you're not potentially injecting into a blood vess. No point in aspirating if all you're doing is moving the needle around to a new spot when you're pressing the plunger.

i dunno....Just makes things easier for me. I know if its buried, it aint gonna move around.

i had a question if you did inject to a blood vessel what would happen?
i heard different things

1 i heard you would have a brain aneurysm and die
2 i heard it wouldnt do anything but you woud just taste it
and some other things just wanted to know the facts

IML Gear Cream!
Ive nicked blood vessel befor and the only thing i noticed was i could taste a little of something and i all most felt like a shot of adrenaline.

probably too deep for most folks, you can cut a 1.5" pin sheath with some snips/dremel/wire cutters/whatever and cut it down till you have only .5" at the base or so, that makes a great spacer so you don't have to own multiple sizes of pins.

lol!

i had a question if you did inject to a blood vessel what would happen?
i heard different things

1 i heard you would have a brain aneurysm and die
2 i heard it wouldnt do anything but you woud just taste it
and some other things just wanted to know the facts

Always aspirate. You don't want to inject into a blood vessel.

Back