• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

RxMuscle exposed for lying by ALR Industries

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

RxMuscle exposed for lying by ALR Industries

Last week, I exposed RxMuscle for improprieties found in their latest Bros versus Pros video. At the time I had figured that the lies would be limited to them and their staff ??? but in this case, they enlisted the owner of Infinity Fitness to cover for them. Of course, in lying, they threw Author L. Rea and ALR Industries (one of their sponsors) squarely under the bus, as the cover story directly contradicted statements made by the latter.

ALR Industries immediately stepped forward to rectify the situation by posting the facts on RxMuscle.com, and quickly having their comments deleted. John Romano responded by emailing them, and ALR Industries quickly responded by posting a public rebuttal to that email ??? screenshot below (Author???s comments in Red, Romano???s in black) -revealing that a.) ALR Industries had been paying $8k/month to RxMuscle.com or roughly 4-5x the market value, as a favor b.) everyone on the RxMuscle.com staff was lying about the event itself c.) censorship is alive and well on RxMuscle. Of course, if you go to RxMuscle.com and check out that thread now, it???s been cleaned up and locked, and the moderators and administrators have stepped in to say ???there???s nothing shady going on here, we???re just censoring this thread and locking it?????? ??? which is either a testament to how stupid the staff is, or alternately, how stupid they think their membership must be. But don???t take my word for it ??? read the screenshot below, and decide for yourself what the truth of the situation is (hint: it???s exactly what I reported last week):

http://www.anthonyroberts.co.za/2010/07/rxmuscle-exposed-for-lying-by-alr-industries/#

Can someone give me the cliff notes? All I'm getting is that ALR and Rx did not sign a sponsorship agreement and that ALR showed up at the event with a booth but also gave away prizes that were accepted at the event by contestants of the Rx event. BSN is in some way considered the sole sponsor of the event by Boss 1 and 2 yet all Rx board sponsors were asked if they would sponsor the event. As far as I know sponsors of any event must be entered into an agreement often times through a 3rd party. I see some serious mismanagement here and would not be surprised if other "sponsors" were left out of official agreements with Rx. That Rx claims that BSN is the sole sponsor seems retarded if any other booths where there at all. Bottom line is that if Rx allowed other sponsors there and profited by gifts to their competitors or fans then Rx mismanaged the event. past back door deals seem to be messing with everyone's feelings.

^I don't believe it was mismanagement as much as a simple lack of communication between Rx Muscle (the event coordinator) and Infinity (the host gym).

The gym invited ALRI. They sell a lot of ALRI product and so invited them to set up a table, I thought. They also invited other vendors to set up table.

Back