• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

question about cutting

H2OMelon93

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
is this possible? eating alot of food and then doing extreme amounts of cardio,weight lifting and other forms of exercise in hope of that you burn off the fat and the food you eat goes to building muscle

I would not eat a lot of food...that could turn bad. I start with fruit or sometimes an egg or two in the morning. Lunch time a sandwhich. Go to the gym...come back and have some fruit and then have a healthy dinner with meat and vegetables

Basically your wanting to know if you can burn fat and gain muscle at the same time? I wanted to know the same a little while ago and this is the answer I got...

Phineas said:
Sorry to break it you man but it can't be done.

The body is meant to be in a positive nitrogen balance. This means it's receiving enough protein and calories to not only run all bodily processes and thus maintain body weight but create new tissue (i.e. muscle). However, when the body is in negative nitrogen balance (i.e. calorie deficit) it can't create new tissue because it doesn't have the necessary elements.

The only exceptions are when you're a total beginner or if you're on steroids. As a beginner, the muscles aren't used to the stimulus provided with resistance training and there's so much neurological adaption (that's your central nervous system and muscles' motor units (nerve connectors that trigger muscles to contract)) going on that some minor muscle will develop with little to no fat gain. In my first 2 months BBing I put on 10 lbs of muscle with only about a 2% bodyfat increase. However, this doesn't last long, and when this glorious stage ends you'll find you'll need to put on a little bit of fat.

I know it sounds disheartening, and believe I get it! I wish I was leaner, but it's not as though you have to get "fat". Besides, you can build it now and then lose the fat later. It's kind of a shortcut. Think of it as 1 step back for 4 steps forward.

So, you should bulk for now, don't worry about carrying a little excess fat in the mid-section (if you bulk properly that's the only place you'll have noticeable fat), and then when you're happy with the amount of muscle mass you can cut.

Now, if you still want to eat a ton and cut you CAN do it. You'll just have to do a ton of cardio to burn of all the calories you ate.

is this possible? eating alot of food and then doing extreme amounts of cardio,weight lifting and other forms of exercise in hope of that you burn off the fat and the food you eat goes to building muscle

Please read the stickies in the diet section. You'll answer your own question.

Back