• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tears for Gears

jfc lookin' jerked RC . . got any wheels n' lats?

werd~! It's a deal!

Checkin in - libido is feeling a bit fucked up right now /allover the fucking place actually.

I think the prolonged tren use might be catching up or maybe the high dose of aromasin is inhibiting a bit to much estro and is fucking with my sex drive.

Gains are still coming ,pb today for close grip bench - in fact i'm now repping out cg bench what i was conventionally benching pre cycle. Only complaint is i'm experiencing a bit of bicep tendon discomfort , i've switched to thick grip chinups and it is absolutely recking my forearms as the pump is unbelievable-add in tempo for reps and my grip and biceps are fried after series 1.

Carbs are still minimal and Protein is up around 350-400g/day.

short shorts and a pair of ironworks coming to a thread near you real soon!!

RRRRROAST

For anyone interested in what training I do atm I follow a upper/lower split, usually working two days on one day off.

I focus on two main lifts for upper body using a standard 5x5 protocol, I follow strict form and count tempo on each rep. A rep is only a rep if completed using perfect form and correct tempo. I then choose two accesory movements and wrk within a standard hypertrophy rep range.

For lower body I am using the Advanced GVT method, I used this as a progresion from standard GVT where I completed 6 10x10 workouts. Advanced GVT calls for perfoming 10x5 in the first WO then 10x4 in the following WO and then 10x3. The cycle is then repeated however WO4 uses the load used in WO2 and so forth. I think this is a great form of periodisation and really works well coming off the ultra high volume original GVT.

A typical upper/lower might look like this -

Day 1 Upper

A1. Bi-Acromial Bench Press (cg) /5 reps, 5 sets, 41X0 Tempo, 90s RI
A2. Thick Grip Neutral Chin-ups /5 reps, 5 sets, 30X2 Tempo, 90s RI

B1. Single Arm DB Row /6-8 reps, 3 sets, 30X2 Tempo, 60s RI
B2. Parallel Bar Dips /6-8 reps, 3 sets, 41X0 Tempo, 60s RI

Day 2 Lower

A1. Olympic Back Squats /10 sets, 5 reps, 41X0 Tempo, 90s RI
A2. Lying Leg Curl /10 sets, 5 reps, 40X1, 90s RI

B. Olympic Back Squats /1 set, 25 reps, 2020 Tempo

C1. Cable Front Step-up /3 sets, 15-20 reps, 1010 Tempo, 10s RI
C2. DB Cyclist Squat (Heels Elevated) /3 sets, 15-20 reps, 1010 Tempo, 60s RI

Hope this interested somebody!

R

Last edited:
Looking real good bro....

jfc lookin' jerked RC . . got any wheels n' lats?

will be following along good job thus far !

man im glad your like your blend bro. that pic looks like your making some good lean gains!! keep working hard

Looking really good roast. Well done buddy.

you look great roast, very impressive. great work roast.:clapping:

Amazing progress!!!

Thanks to everyone who has given me a shout up in here still got another 3.5 weeks now and i'm getting my second wind! keep checkin in guys.

ROAST

IML Gear Cream!
:coffee:

Not my proudest bodypart but definetely improved lately, not the clearest image, might get one after lower today.

cute lil' bobbysocks! aww . . . . . :clapping:

I reckon my levels (of what?) are fucked up. I just want to fuck anything right now ,coupled with some seriously unsociable moods and headaches. Angry LHJO whilst posting.

Week 10 starts monday

I always squat in a pair of lil' whiteys ,i use them to clean up my post WO JO!! GYCH

Absolutely destroyed my legs yesterday, DOMS are wicked.

A. OLY Back Squats, 10 sets, 5 reps, 41X0 Tempo, 90s RI

B1. DB Walking Lunges, 3 sets, 12 reps per leg, 10s RI
B2. 1,1/4 rep Barbell Cyclist Squats, 3 sets, Failure, 60s RI

R

Love the thread mate and think your making a massive change all over, keep it up buddy.
Well done maybe one of these days ill be doing as well. Im going to stick some test susp. in on my cycle of test c,deca to give it a boost or i might just add it to the cycle of test,trene im finishing off soon. Anyway well done mate.

IML Gear Cream!
Last 2 weeks started today.

Increased Test P dose to 250mg EOD
Increased Tren dose to 225mg EOD

Just experimenting now to try and find my top end tren dose and to see what happens really will be increasing the test just to keep things balanced.Might pop it up some more..

Total should come to 2362.5mg/week now.

ROAST

WOOODDDD! :clapping:

Dose increase has caused some welcome side effects wish i fucking ran it that high from day1 would've been fcking expensive mind. Optimum dose for me is likely to be about 300mg Test p and the trenA could probably go to about 250mg EOD although i have had some cracking headaches today more likely due to dehydration and loading on creatine ready for the dreaded PCT.

Also i had a sports massage today FUCK ME the pian, i turned into a 12 yearold girl for about 35 minutes. i recommend one of these for anyone who has been pounding there legs for a time, it has made me feel amazing. gonna keep this habit. Good pain.

On a side note i would be interested to see a log whwere somebody was administering similiar compounds/doses except using an ED dosing schedule:nerd:

R

Last edited:
just found this post awsome gains!! how did cycle turn out? were winstrol injects painful??

just found this post awsome gains!! how did cycle turn out? were winstrol injects painful??

I still have a week and half to run, so about 6 injects.

I been pinning the winny in ma tris and delts with a 5/8" slin pin and its not so bad ,a little stiff for day or so after but nothing to cry about.

I've seen about 13-14kg LBM increase with little to no fat gain, i will wrap the log up soon with some pics and notes. i haven't actually included a before pic so once thats up next to my final week 12 pic there should be some real visual gains to see.

ROAST

I still have a week and half to run, so about 6 injects.

I been pinning the winny in ma tris and delts with a 5/8" slin pin and its not so bad ,a little stiff for day or so after but nothing to cry about.

I've seen about 13-14kg LBM increase with little to no fat gain, i will wrap the log up soon with some pics and notes. i haven't actually included a before pic so once thats up next to my final week 12 pic there should be some real visual gains to see.

ROAST
So far it sounds like a really productive cycle! Looking forward to the notes and before/afters.

the Marquis advises RC to extend this gears abuser by another 4-20 weeks :coffee:

i've been contemplating extending by 2 weeks so that the tren can leave the system first but then the mast will go to :( ,and the winny. so it would just be loads of test p for like 2 weeeks

what does the marquis think?

btw one of you clean thread motherfuckers turned me onto POF that shit is the BOMB ,poontang allover they can't get enough of ol'roasties ultra jerked desiribility juice!

ROAST

Back