• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lindsay Lohan sentenced to 90 days in jail

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Lindsay Lohan sentenced to 90 days in jail

Actress Lindsay Lohan reacts beside her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley (R) as Judge Marsha Revel rules that Lohan had violated her probation on a 2007 drunken driving charge in Beverly Hills, California July 6, 2010.

BEVERLY HILLS (Reuters) - Lindsay Lohan was sentenced to 90 days in jail on Tuesday after a Beverly Hills judge ruled that she had violated her probation by missing a string of alcohol education classes imposed for a 2007 drunk driving arrest.

Beverly Hills Superior Court Judge Marsha Revel ordered the "Mean Girls" movie star to report for jail on July 20. She also ordered Lohan to attend a 90-day residential substance abuse program once she has completed her sentence.

Lohan, 24, sobbed bitterly on hearing the sentence. She had earlier tearfully begged the judge for forgiveness, saying she was taking her alcohol education classes seriously.

"I am not taking this as a joke. This is my life. It is my career. It is something I have worked for all my life," Lohan said.

The court heard that Lohan had missed seven alcohol education classes over a period of 27 weeks and had not attended once a week as instructed by the judge.

"I couldn't have been more clear, and it wasn't done," said Revel, before sentencing her.

Tuesday's hearing stemmed from a 2007 drunken driving and cocaine arrest. Lohan spent 84 minutes in jail that year as part of her sentence and was given three years probation.

Her career, at its height during the 2003 and 2004 movies "Freaky Friday" and "Mean Girls", has since gone rapidly downhill.

Lohan found fame as an 11 year-old in the movie "The Parent Trap" and was considered one of Hollywood's most talented young actresses. But in recent years, her hard-partying ways have proved steady fodder for celebrity gossip sites.

Yawn.

She'll probably break out in a "private" rash like Paris Hilton and only do like one week in jail.

Why cry, she tried to act like a hardened can't give a shit criminal, now she has to deal with it....I hope she never acts again, disappears from Hollywood and takes her wretchedly rancid mother with her....

Cry me a river.

Bahahaha! Cry you rich spoiled cunt, cry! All you had to do was attend some classes, btu you couldn't even do that.

Do you 90 days like a big girl. For fuck sake!

Why is everyone so mad with her? Only because she is rich? There are far worse criminals than her.

Why is everyone so mad with her? Only because she is rich? There are far worse criminals than her.
Because in America we hate people who cry after they've kicked their own ass....

Boo hoo.

I can care less that shes going to jail, but what pisses me off is that there are people doing far worse things the her and they dont even get 1 day of jail time. Now we have to pay even more tax money to keep this cunt in protective custody.

IML Gear Cream!
Id love to be a C.O. on THAT cell block...:whackit:

Surprise 2am Cell toss bitch, wake up!

I don't have the slightest interest in this skank...You think she is attractive? She is beat....She has aged 20 years in the last 5 and looks like Madonna...

Madonna is old and trying to look young, and Lindsey is young and looks old as shit, they meet somewhere in the middle...Crack did the business to her

She USED to be attractive, I'll give you that, but not anymore

This thread is IM's version of 'Mean Girls' :roflmao:

Lohan found fame as an 11 year-old in the movie "The Parent Trap" and was considered one of Hollywood's most talented young actresses. But in recent years, her hard-partying ways have proved steady fodder for celebrity gossip sites.

It actually started when she went from perfect bodied redhead to skinny drunk blonde

Stop pretending you have standards
rolleyes.gif

hahah maybe if I worked in an all women's prison I'd have lower standards, or more like she would be the most attractive of the bunch, but I wouldn't go out of my way to speak with her....She wouldn't be the most attractive female at most places

You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

And how much time would a non-celeb have gotten?

I hope she gets beat to death in there.

Or some large domineering black woman makes her a prison bitch

^^^BOOOO! She deserved the jail time, maybe it would have made her realize that she's still just a normal person and she's nothing special.

Back