• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cutting Cycle Advice...

yuyigear

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello guys....

I am currently on bulking cycle of the following compounds.

-Test E 500/week
-Equipose 600/week
-Proviron 25/ED
-HCG 500/week

Supplements: Fish oil, vitamin C, Multivitamins....

Calories intake: 4200 (Clean diet)

I am on week 7 of my cycle and I have gained 16 pounds so far. Most lean muscle, but I do have a tendency to gain some fat very easily. I'm 29 years old and have been training for a few years. When I started this cycle I was 190 pounds fat % around 12-15%. I know must of you would have agreed that this was kind of high and I understand. I wanted to gain 15 to 20 pounds of LBM and I think with my discipline and the right routine I have accomplished a lot so far. My abs are gone, My pecs have increased size, but I feel they look kind of puffy. Bottom line, I am planning out my next cycle and I'd like to check your opinion. I will follow my bulking cycle with proper PCT and wait at least 6-10 weeks before I get back on.

This is what i have in mind.....

Test Prop 100mgs EOD weeks 1-12
Trenbolone Ace .75mgs EOD weeks 1-12

I was thinking about running some test as base as it is my understanding that tren shuts you down. Since Tren is short ester I was considering using another short ester to avoid some additional injections. The issue here is that I am having a hard time getting the Test Prop with my local supplier. He has sustanon 250 and test E. Can I run this instead of the prop?

I am also thinking of using Winny within the first 8 weeks of the cycle at 50mgs / day and Anavar for the last 4 weeks.

I can also get my hands on some HGH. I kind of like the idea of its effect along with AAS.

I'm brainstorming fellows. I have been researching a lot on it. I thought about equipoise, but the hunger it promotes will not help me on the calorie deficit.

Sorry for the long post! Thanks for your replies and time!

try built, juggernut, curt james they know all about dieting but juggernut is currently in training for his npc competition so the others r great. they know there shit. alot of people on here no, but, those stick out because i have read and you can tell by builts pic she knows. dont be shy ask for everybodys help thats why we are here to learn. good luck bro. m

i definatly agree with asking for deit help off built or some of the other pro's but i am curious. u r on a bulk now and r worried about the bit of fat u are gaining. all i have to say about that is WHO CARES. u r bulking. it is working. u have to over eat to gain size so u are going to have the extra few pounds after. i know ur worried now but wait till ur finished this cycle and pct till u get worried. if u wanted add a little more cardio after work outs to help the fat burn while still on cycle. u have to remeber ur holding water too. that gives a fat look to so wait till u loose it after cycle.

Thank you both for your reply....I guessed I was asleep when I did this post! I was going over it and it really looks like I was brainstorming! lmao! I was just sharing some ideas....

The main reason of the post is not the fat concern, but advice on the cutting compounds...

LET ME PARAPHRASE THIS CRAPPY POST.

Sustanon 500mg/week. Injected Mondays and Thursdays.
Winny 50mg EOD. Weeks 1-8
Anavar 50mg ED. Weeks 9-12
HGH 4iu ED. Weeks 6-12

I will also run HCG 500iu/week and arimidex 0.5 EOD.

Then PCT....

I was thinking about running some test as base as it is my understanding that tren shuts you down. Since Tren is short ester I was considering using another short ester to avoid some additional injections. The issue here is that I am having a hard time getting the Test Prop with my local supplier. He has sustanon 250 and test E. Is it a good idea to run either of these compounds?

sus is still goin to hold water the same as test enth but u have to use more and pin it more often to have the same effect. sus is an eod inject test like mr gears said. u might wanna try find a new supplier or just use enanthate. tren will keep the water retension pretty low anyway. but u'd have so start the test earlier than the tren to make sure ur dick still works. plus 6 weeks of hgh i think is a waste of time. it takes a while to see results of gh

Bundy09 said:
sus is still goin to hold water the same as test enth but u have to use more and pin it more often to have the same effect. sus is an eod inject test like mr gears said. u might wanna try find a new supplier or just use enanthate. tren will keep the water retension pretty low anyway. but u'd have so start the test earlier than the tren to make sure ur dick still works. plus 6 weeks of hgh i think is a waste of time. it takes a while to see results of gh

Thank you both for your replies!!!!

What would be the ideal compound to use with the tren and the masteron?

If I were to use sustanon eod. How much of it?

Keep in mind this is a cutting cycle. I will be on a calorie restricted diet.

I think also bro post up your diet and we'll have look. Remember EQ is going to make you hungry as a mofo, also if you dont want to hold alot of water try to cut salts down in your diet.

Like bundy said sust is going to hold water more than likely ifyour wanting to go lean, like richard said use mast, and swap the sust to prop, and use one oral if you must, but both will put lipids out of whack, from what I have heard fro mthose who use it anavar can be a crusher on the lipids.

If you want to use masteron, and tren, then go with prop.

^^^^^^i agree test prop.

Ok....Test Prop will be then...With these compounds what dosages would you guys recommend.

This will be my second cycle and I am still running my first. So far I have reacted quite well to what I am using, hardly no side effects. Let's see when I come off.

I need to figure out how much to use of each compound, so I can place my order.

Thanks!!!!

if tren is your first time then 50mg ED is used normally, (most of my mates use it at that first time round)

Masteron 150mg eod (or 100mg eod)

And prop well thats all upto you, if your getting good stuff off 500mg a week now then you can bump it to 600 if you like or stay where your at but I'd prob run the testosterone a little higher than any other compund your going to use bro.

IML Gear Cream!
if tren is your first time then 50mg ED is used normally, (most of my mates use it at that first time round)

Masteron 150mg eod (or 100mg eod)

And prop well thats all upto you, if your getting good stuff off 500mg a week now then you can bump it to 600 if you like or stay where your at but I'd prob run the testosterone a little higher than any other compund your going to use bro.

Thanks man!

I will make my calculations based on your suggestions. I think they are reasonable....

+1 with btb. 350mg a week is a good start with tren and prop looks good to. i've never used masteron but everything else looks good so i'd take his word on that one.

12 weeks on orals is too much...Pass on the winny and up the var dose to at least 75 mg ed,100 mg would be even better if you can afford it...for 8 wks.Like the other guys said t prop is a better option and if you take tren a with it would make for a fucking sweet combo at the same dosage you mention in your first post except you should take them ed...Great cutting cycle!Wish you best of luck!

tren ace is very hard on your kidneys, i would think about using it for that whole 12 weeks. if you do drink a xtra gallon of h2o to keep your kidneys flushed at all times. you can also get some cranberry extract for protection of your urinary system.:ohyeah:

tren ace is very hard on your kidneys, i would think about using it for that whole 12 weeks. if you do drink a xtra gallon of h2o to keep your kidneys flushed at all times. you can also get some cranberry extract for protection of your urinary system.:ohyeah:

Thank you Unclem! but I will stay away from Tren. I don't like what I have seen so far. I think I am far from that level yet. I will stick to simple, basic test, some masteron and anavar. I will be much better this way.

You are all great! thank you!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Thank you Unclem! but I will stay away from Tren. I don't like what I have seen so far. I think I am far from that level yet. I will stick to simple, basic test, some masteron and anavar. I will be much better this way.

You are all great! thank you!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

no problem, and if thats you your on your way. good luck on your cycle.:clapping:

Thank you both for your reply....I guessed I was asleep when I did this post! I was going over it and it really looks like I was brainstorming! lmao! I was just sharing some ideas....

The main reason of the post is not the fat concern, but advice on the cutting compounds...

LET ME PARAPHRASE THIS CRAPPY POST.

Sustanon 500mg/week. Injected Mondays and Thursdays.
Winny 50mg EOD. Weeks 1-8
Anavar 50mg ED. Weeks 9-12
HGH 4iu ED. Weeks 6-12

I will also run HCG 500iu/week and arimidex 0.5 EOD.

Then PCT....

I was thinking about running some test as base as it is my understanding that tren shuts you down. Since Tren is short ester I was considering using another short ester to avoid some additional injections. The issue here is that I am having a hard time getting the Test Prop with my local supplier. He has sustanon 250 and test E. Is it a good idea to run either of these compounds?

Where do you want to be at the end of this journey BF%? That will determine a lot. Where are you now?

A couple of things right off the bat:

-Sustanon is garbage. I don't know why anyone would want a multi ester. It's too unpredictible in my opinion.
-IF you're going to use tren ED injections are the best, you'll aviod most sides with stable blood levels. Use the slin pin method.
-Winstrol needs to be used ED the half life is not long enough for EOD dosing.
-GH needs to be run a MINIMUM of 20-30 weeks. Don't waste your time or money running it any less.

Thanks Chocolatethunder!

After researching and some discussion, I think tren should not be a choice for me yet. I have reworked my compounds.

I am currently at 15% +/- which is quite high. 213 pounds (Iam currently on a bulker cycle)

I would like to come off as much as within 10% of BF.

Now what I have in mind is the following.

Test E 500/week (weeks 1-12)
Primobolan 400/week or Masteron (weeks 1-12)
Anavar (weeks 8-12)
HCG 500iu / week (weeks 1-12)
PCT...Nolva/clomid.

Thanks Chocolatethunder!

After researching and some discussion, I think tren should not be a choice for me yet. I have reworked my compounds.

I am currently at 15% +/- which is quite high. 213 pounds (Iam currently on a bulker cycle)

I would like to come off as much as within 10% of BF.

Now what I have in mind is the following.

Test E 500/week (weeks 1-12)
Primobolan 400/week or Masteron (weeks 1-12)
Anavar (weeks 8-12)
HCG 500iu / week (weeks 1-12)
PCT...Nolva/clomid.

If you're not going to run the primo at 600mg a week or more forget it. Test looks fine, as does the anavar and hcg.

Maybe just cut on the test alone, more compunds aren't always better. Masteron shouldn't be used until you get to 9% or less and then it needs to be ran for at least 8 weeks.

The cool thing about anavar is that at higher doses 80-100mg daily it works like tren without the sides. Meaning that it strips bodyfat pretty easily. You can run it at that dose for 8-10 weeks.

Personally, I wouldn't use nolva. It's outdated and there are better options. Clomid, aromasin and hcg are all you really need for PCT.

What A/I are you using durning your cycle?

If you're not going to run the primo at 600mg a week or more forget it. Test looks fine, as does the anavar and hcg.

Maybe just cut on the test alone, more compunds aren't always better. Masteron shouldn't be used until you get to 9% or less and then it needs to be ran for at least 8 weeks.

The cool thing about anavar is that at higher doses 80-100mg daily it works like tren without the sides. Meaning that it strips bodyfat pretty easily. You can run it at that dose for 8-10 weeks.

Personally, I wouldn't use nolva. It's outdated and there are better options. Clomid, aromasin and hcg are all you really need for PCT.

What A/I are you using durning your cycle?
I am currently running:

Test E 250 twice a week
EQ 300 twice a week
Proviron .25 ed
HCG 600iu twice a week (I was at 500iu, but I increased it slightly as I started to see some shrinkage, I also started a new batch)
0.5 arimidex eod. and Nolva 10mg eod. The reason for the Nolva, I got some gyno signs on week 5.

I was commenting to a friend that I was quite concerned with the way my current cycle was going.

My diet is ranging between 4000 and 4500 per day. I am currently 213. I started at 199. I don't know man, I have gained 14 pounds so far, although I am pretty solid on my gains and water retention is been minimal, I think by now I should have been around 20 pounds. I have 4 more weeks to go, I don't know if I will get there. I have equipose for another week which has to be stopped any ways at least two weeks before I finish week 12. I've been in this weight for 1 week, kind of plateau. I was thinking, I have 100 pills of 20mg Anavar from Global Pharm (CVS generic.) Do you think I could finish up my cycle with 4 weeks of anavar starting week 8th through 12th? 60mg ed?

IML Gear Cream!
I am currently running:

Test E 250 twice a week
EQ 300 twice a week
Proviron .25 ed
HCG 600iu twice a week (I was at 500iu, but I increased it slightly as I started to see some shrinkage, I also started a new batch)
0.5 arimidex eod. and Nolva 10mg eod. The reason for the Nolva, I got some gyno signs on week 5.

I was commenting to a friend that I was quite concerned with the way my current cycle was going.

My diet is ranging between 4000 and 4500 per day. I am currently 213. I started at 199. I don't know man, I have gained 14 pounds so far, although I am pretty solid on my gains and water retention is been minimal, I think by now I should have been around 20 pounds. I have 4 more weeks to go, I don't know if I will get there. I have equipose for another week which has to be stopped any ways at least two weeks before I finish week 12. I've been in this weight for 1 week, kind of plateau. I was thinking, I have 100 pills of 20mg Anavar from Global Pharm (CVS generic.) Do you think I could finish up my cycle with 4 weeks of anavar starting week 8th through 12th? 60mg ed?

Sorry I accidently deleted your previous post by mistake.

Yes, start the anavar now.

In the future limit your cycles to 10 weeks max.

Back