• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What diet should I go on

andy_pandy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The body I'm working to archive now is not as gay as the one I showed you before. I'm on the left.

Info about me
Weight: 67 KG
Body fat percentage: 15%
Height 5'9
BMI: 21.9
BMR: 1728

I don't know what type of diet I should go on first. I don't know what to eat. I don't want too much fat.

Last edited:
I don't understand, which picture is you? Are you wanting to bulk or cut?

Also, how did you get 1728 as your maintenance calories? At 67kg you're 148 lbs. At 15% BF you have about 126 lbs LBM. I think 1728 would be a bit low for that.

On a side note, you're almost my exact stats when I started BB'ing (I was 5'9 @ 145 lbs @ approx 8% BF). Weird.

I'm on the left and I need to add more muscle.

I went on google and typed in BMR and entered my details.

I agree with Phineas. Don't go on a high-calorie bulking diet or you'll get more chubby. Go on a fat loss diet and get down to 10% or below. You'll be able to see your abs, and you'll feel great. Then you can go on a bulking routine/diet and start gaining muscle mass.

Don't go on a diet. Change your attitude towards food and lose fat and gain muscle. Later on you might need to increase your protein intake and go for some protein shakes but you should find this basic eating plan works for a while. Ask your questions later when you get into it.

Never go hungry and eat several times per day. Don't deny yourself treats completely. If you need the energy then have it. You get fat if you eat for comfort and not when you need it. Your 2000 maintenance calories per day should be healthy foods then add a bar of chocolate and a few biscuits on top or a little of your favourite food. Pizza and pastries are out.

Don't count calories and don't count how many times you eat. The idea is to know subconsciously that you are eating several times per day and not think about food. It's good if you eat smaller meals and have more snacks or add another small meal in between.

Eat healthy food & lots of fruit and veg. Include natural foods containing fat- nuts, avocado, oily fish, eggs. Then eat everything else low fat (but not zero fat)and low sugar-lean meats, bran or oat cereal, 2% milk, 2% fat yoghurt, low fat cream cheese, no sugary drinks except when training, Eat every kind of fruit you can find - not just apples and oranges. Don't be afraid to use a little oil on your salad and to use a little for cooking - get a variety of interesting oils - the more interesting the better it is for you - e.g. walnut, sesame. Don't eat fast food or breaded chicken. If you do then don't have fries with it. Eat snacks throughout the day e.g dried fruit and nuts ( something like brazil nuts, English walnuts (omega 3), almonds, cranberries, apricots NOT peanuts and raisins or something with protein in it). Get smoothies instead of ordinary fruit juice. Don't eat too much bread - if you do go for whole grain bread.

Read about healthy eating and open your mind a bit.
I started doing this buying ready made salads and freshly cooked healthy meals and semi prepared foods, sauces, barbequed chicken - I eat a tiny bit of the skin with it. I buy all the exotic fruit I could find. Sometimes I get take away chinese mixed veg to have with main meal( if you have veg it doesn't matter if there is a bit of oil in it as long as it's not dripping in fat).
It's better to buy if you don't feel like cooking or you might find you don't eat the right foods.

Back