• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

something to push me over edge?

unclem

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey fellas,
anyone with expierience in using hgh and insulin, ive done my research, but, would like to know if that would improve my muscle gains? in medicine it is used different than in bbing. ive been at it awhile , training, and i was wondering since my traininer is a pro hes encouraging me to use it, but, ive never used hgh or insulin before. i am using metformin, what would i expect from my first couple times using it. i knoew it takes awhile to work, iam talking sides, or should i start on something else to further enhance my physique? ive taken almost all other gear. thnx guys, anyhelp would be appreciated. iam going for the masters over 40 championships in about 11 months.:clapping:

ps......i can get the right insulin anytime i need it from the hospital so no need as to which one as i can get any one. i read humulin-r is the one, yes? and wat aas would be good with the hgh and insulin? oral and injectable if iam not asking to much i hope. or should i leave it alone?

Last edited:
There's a guy in Mexico named Ellis Toussier that has a webpage that promotes the use of HGH and insulin. At first scan, he seems like a flake. But judging from his writing, he's at least a very smart flake. How accurate he is, i have no idea, but here's the link:

HGH Normal IGF-1 Hormonal Tables

thanks T ill look at it also. thnx for your time and post.:clapping:

hey fellas,
anyone with expierience in using hgh and insulin, ive done my research, but, would like to know if that would improve my muscle gains? in medicine it is used different than in bbing. ive been at it awhile , training, and i was wondering since my traininer is a pro hes encouraging me to use it, but, ive never used hgh or insulin before. i am using metformin, what would i expect from my first couple times using it. i knoew it takes awhile to work, iam talking sides, or should i start on something else to further enhance my physique? ive taken almost all other gear. thnx guys, anyhelp would be appreciated. iam going for the masters over 40 championships in about 11 months.:clapping:

ps......i can get the right insulin anytime i need it from the hospital so no need as to which one as i can get any one. i read humulin-r is the one, yes?

You need humalog insulin. How are you using the GH and for how long? What are your goals? What other AAS are you using with it?

Just a side note: You better know WTF you're doing when it comes to insulin, you can die if you screw up.

I have done it in the past many times, if you want I can give you a step by step to use it safely.

Why do you have to use insulin with GH ?

Why do you have to use insulin with GH ?

You don't.

GH will make you more sensitive to insulin thus causing it to work better.

You need humalog insulin. How are you using the GH and for how long? What are your goals? What other AAS are you using with it?

Just a side note: You better know WTF you're doing when it comes to insulin, you can die if you screw up.

I have done it in the past many times, if you want I can give you a step by step to use it safely.

yeah i know how to use insulin , but, thats in a medical setting , iam not on anything right now as far as hghbut if you could for first time users, and go light since its my first time, give me a dosage of hgh and insulin in ius and when to take that would be helpful. my goal is to get past the sticking points and to maximize my potential for the competition coming up in about a yr. i was thinking of the test cyp at 2,000mg a week and if you could recommend a oral that goes nicely with it, that would be awesome bro. ive never did hgh or insulin but read about it. 6'1 x 250lbs 14% bf right now but iam holding about 10- 15 lbs water. just need a schedule on how much, when , and with wat aas. but i got 12 vials of cyp so i my as well use it thunder. but i like high dosages of gear but can you keepo me low on the insulin and hgh. just a list on when to take ect type thing. because my trainer wants me on pro dosages and ill tell him iam but ill follow your schedule. thnx thunder.i know all the bad sides. and know how to eat with it. iam just confused on dosing and at wat times. thnx sorry for the book, lol.:hmmm:

^^^roid thats almost a bottle a day, i dont know until thunder posts but i think thats to much, but i have not a clue until he writes me back. ive read of 4 ius eod. but iam not the expert but it would make you go broke, unless u got insurance?:hmmm:

THUNDER, i seen your post in " best gear ever " thread. just was examining it.

IML Gear Cream!
^^^roid thats almost a bottle a day, i dont know until thunder posts but i think thats to much, but i have not a clue until he writes me back. ive read of 4 ius eod. but iam not the expert but it would make you go broke, unless u got insurance?:hmmm:

I've been using HGH 4IUs ED, seven days a week except occasional day when I forget, and two weeks when I was traveling. I have been doing this for almost six months. (Because I'm 59, taking two days off to keep my pituitary working doesn't make a lot of sense.) The change has been very gradual but there has been a hell of a change, although I'm sure the other HRT things I'm taking have contributed. Doing cardio 5-6 days a week on a Versaclimber, open water swimming and lifting 3xweekly (until I fucked up my rotator cuff two weeks ago) I have lost almost all fat on my sides, lower belly, am much more vascular. Waist has gone from 39" to 35" while weight has stayed about the same, 218 (I'm 5'11"). Something smart I did was video myself nude from front, sides, back, once a month holding up a sign with date and weight. It's like watching one of those fucking high speed nature films, waist shrinks in a few seconds. I'd risk mentioning that my dick now looks about twice as thick even flacid, but don't want to risk a tongue lashing from The Captain. Wait . . . that didn't come out right. Point is, the shit works big time but it is very slow.

yeah T ok thats good to know but i know hgh works slow, thats why adding insulin will enhance this but dont take it as fact, i was thinking like 2ius of gh 3xs wk and insulin iam waiting on thunder, you can read all you want but its nothing unless you been there done that. 4ius so thats basically 3 vials a week. does your insurance cover that? if not i could not afford that i could do 9 ius wk because of the money i spend on gear. my wife only lets me keep so much money for gear. but the insulin shit thats all free geniuine kits from hospital. thanksT for looking out bro. you made good sense in your post and, yes, the capt will get ya lol.:roflmao:

if ran for an extended period I would be broke indeed.
I'm completely uneducated on GH. For some reason I just never bother reading anything about it; until the past few days because i'm bored out of my mind.

I'm actually more curious about how it effects female bodies and no i wasn't considering giving my girl 8iu ED :)

yeah roid i never used it either. i just want to use it, it might break through the sticking point and with insulin i can get ahold of getting more massive during a cycle of it. as i dont know how to use it. i have idea but thats it. i want somebody whos done it before.:clapping:

The only reason I got interested in HGH is because I was starting to feel like an old fuck -- and I am, let's face it. I wish I'd of started in my mid 40s -- that's when the kimshee starts to hit the fan for most of us -- but I couldn't have afforded it then either. No insurance doesn't cover it unless you have AIDS, so I'm damn happy I'm paying for it myself, I guess. I've read the guy I mentioneds webpage and he swears by insulin, but it does seem like complicated stuff.

^^^^^^yeahT iam still waiting on thunder to write me out how to dose it properly, but hes knowledgeable so in demand i guess. if not ill find a way but i would rather listen to someone whos done it before. you get pretty thick on it. alot of pros use it on a pretty reg basis. if not ill probably go 1-2 ius after training 45 minutes after. and do my dextrose and creatine and grape drink. then my meal with protein drink.always keep glucose on hand. then my growth ill do 3ius 3xs wk in am. if not ill tell my trainer iam ready but i want low doses. hes a pro ifbb bber but he likes high dosages on everything. but i do like high dosages but i want my health also. which is great now. but i do have cholesterol shit. but thats not from gear. but you said your gh hits downward at what age mid 40s well iam there.:ohyeah:

The only reason I got interested in HGH is because I was starting to feel like an old fuck -- and I am, let's face it. I wish I'd of started in my mid 40s -- that's when the kimshee starts to hit the fan for most of us -- but I couldn't have afforded it then either. No insurance doesn't cover it unless you have AIDS, so I'm damn happy I'm paying for it myself, I guess. I've read the guy I mentioneds webpage and he swears by insulin, but it does seem like complicated stuff.

How do you feel now compared to before you began using GH ?

How big are you now Uncle? becarful with insulin champ. Unless I was going to try to be a pro there are something I wouldn't use. But thats just me champ :D
Let us know what you go for

IML Gear Cream!
How big are you now Uncle? becarful with insulin champ. Unless I was going to try to be a pro there are something I wouldn't use. But thats just me champ :D
Let us know what you go for

iam size 22 shirt but my legs are only 29.3/4. i cant be pro iam to old now. i dont think i could of been anyway with my legs being small. i work those legs hard but i have overuse knee problems so i can only do 225lb squat for 5-10 reps but i can leg press a ton. i hear wat your saying but my trainer who was ifbb pro told me to do it in lardge doses but i dont want them high doses just minor ones. i hear you on insulin, i never even touched growth but iam going to the masters championships in about 11 months over 40 and i want to win. it was my dream to be pro, since i started lifting at 13 yrs old, i told myself i could do it. now here iam just hoping to win one more show and just bb for ever, well until i go in the whole. but iam not using 15ius of slin ed either. i dont think thunder is coming back to tell me how to run this stuff. i know basically but i would like him because hes knowledgeable about it and does it. but your a great dude for giving me that advice. i might just go with growth if thunder dont chime in or use 1-2 ius a day. and tell my trainer iam using it. hes very smart guy my trainer but, i dont know. thnx for your concern mr btb.:clapping:

i think iam going to go with the majority and just use growth forget the slin, iam not going pro or nothing, and mr tbt talked some sense into me, so, i thank him very much. but i will use growth and i can google it on how to run it, or if anybody knows how to run 3 ius , 3xs a wk let me know best time to take the dose as thats all i can afford is 9 ius a wk, or a better schedule but only 9 ius a wk. thnx or i can google. thnx all of you for takking your time to show me the light.:clapping:

How do you feel now compared to before you began using GH ?

Rhoid, I feel the best I have felt in fifteen or twenty years, and that's no bullshit. I wake up every morning psyched to get to my work, and then workout, and sex has become my primary recreational past time. As mentioned, I am also doing other HRT stuff via my doctor's prescription. Test C 210 ml weekly, 100 ml Deca weekly, 20 mg x 2 Armour thyroid tabs daily and DHEA. What percentage of feel-good this has to do with HGH, I do not know. But I can tell you this, I am sticking with this program. Again, for you guys in your forties reading this, I wish to hell I would have started at forty-five.

yeah i know how to use insulin , but, thats in a medical setting , iam not on anything right now as far as hghbut if you could for first time users, and go light since its my first time, give me a dosage of hgh and insulin in ius and when to take that would be helpful. my goal is to get past the sticking points and to maximize my potential for the competition coming up in about a yr. i was thinking of the test cyp at 2,000mg a week and if you could recommend a oral that goes nicely with it, that would be awesome bro. ive never did hgh or insulin but read about it. 6'1 x 250lbs 14% bf right now but iam holding about 10- 15 lbs water. just need a schedule on how much, when , and with wat aas. but i got 12 vials of cyp so i my as well use it thunder. but i like high dosages of gear but can you keepo me low on the insulin and hgh. just a list on when to take ect type thing. because my trainer wants me on pro dosages and ill tell him iam but ill follow your schedule. thnx thunder.i know all the bad sides. and know how to eat with it. iam just confused on dosing and at wat times. thnx sorry for the book, lol.:hmmm:

***DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS UNLESS YOU'RE A TOP LEVEL PRO. THIS IS NOT FOR A BEGINNER OR AN INTERMEDIATE, I DO NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO USE THIS WITHOUT SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING THE RISKS, YOU CAN DIE IF DONE INCORRECTLY***

Here is how it's done:

I would suggest first training in the morning (anytime before noon) to be sure that you don't go hypo. This is for a bulking program:

-Train
-Immediately after use the GH. Take your total iu's for the week and divide them into three equal doses. For example: you're going to use 30ius a week, you would use 10ius a day. Don't use it two days in a row, you'll get better results this way.
-30 minutes after the GH injection use the insulin IM NOT SUB Q (this helps with the insulin working faster). HUMALOG INSULIN - NOTHING ELSE FOR YOUR FIRST TIME, 5ius to start and after that you can move up 1iu a day for the next session. 10ius is the max you should use anything more than that and you're asking for spill over and unwanted fat gain.
-5 minutes after your injection 50g of whey AND 50g of dextrose. YOU HAVE TO USE DEXTROSE, NOTHING ELSE. Pay attention to your body, signs of going hypo include: sweating, blurry vision, rapid heartbeat, lightheaded and confusion.
-45 minutes after the shake eat a meal with 40g protein and 40g carbs. Chicken and brown rice is the best option here.
-One hour after that meal, another 40g protein, 40g carbs. Chicken and brown rice.
-75 minutes after that another 40g carbs. Oats or brown rice.

HERE ARE A COUPLE OF QUICK POINTS:

-The active life of the insulin is 3-4 hours. After that eat normal.
-Keep gloucose tabs on hand in case of signs of going hypo.
-You can also keep a can of full sugar soda with you instead of the tabs.
-Use 50mcg T3 with the GH and insulin. This will keep unwanted fat away and keep your throid moving as GH at higher doses tends to cause a slight shutdown.
-Use a stop watch to time everything, better safe than sorry.
-NEVER use the GH and insulin at the same time.
-NO DIETARY FATS DURING THE OPEN WINDOW. 4 HOURS FROM THE TIME YOU START THE INSULIN. This will be stored as...................fat.
-DO NOT use insulin on off training days.
-Do NOT use insulin pre workout.
-DO NOT use insulin during workout.
-Only use for four weeks at a time.
-If you increase your dose you HAVE to increase your carb intake.

This might be a little on the conservative side but better safe than sorry. Once you use it you will get the feel of how your body reacts. You can adjust your carbs as need be once you've run a few cycles.

Here are a few articles to help you understand a little bit more. DO YOUR HOMEWORK. Ask more questions if something doesn't make sense.

www.basskilleronline.com

Props to Basskiller for his site and articles

How effective would GH be alone @ 8iu ED ?

What are your goals? You use it different for cutting as you do bulking, dose wise.

What are your goals? You use it different for cutting as you do bulking, dose wise.

Def. not bulking. I've just read a lot of opinions that anything lower ~~6IU ED doesn't really benefit you even for small gains in weight and strength.

I'm very uneducated on the subject, i need to read more before I ask questions.

My interest is more for the internal benefits and as far as external: small gain in weight, less than 10 lbs, eliminate a small amount of fat and the obvious strength increase

Def. not bulking. I've just read a lot of opinions that anything lower ~~6IU ED doesn't really benefit you even for small gains in weight and strength.

I'm very uneducated on the subject, i need to read more before I ask questions.

My interest is more for the internal benefits and as far as external: small gain in weight, less than 10 lbs, eliminate a small amount of fat and the obvious strength increase

Where did you read that? Honestly that's not true.

i got it all now iam going to try it as described by thunder. see now that could of taken two days to get info. but thunder did chime back so no i have confidence it will work.:ohyeah:

i got it all now iam going to try it as described by thunder. see now that could of taken two days to get info. but thunder did chime back so no i have confidence it will work.:ohyeah:

What's your plan? Dose wise and such?

Back