• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

World Pharma

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil76

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello Guys and Gals, I am wondering of all the sites on here which One is best for clen? Is world Pharma the best?

Thank you....

world Pharma Clen = 30 tabs for 40$ 20mcg/tab

GenXXL Clen- 50 tabs for 32$, 40mcg/tab

mexgear clen = 100 tabs for 60$ 25mcg/tab

Be your own judge.. lol

Last edited:
You can find clen for a really cheap from CEM.

yep CEM has great products

CEM is great for a lot of things. Use it to your advantage. I had a issue with a order and they fixed it right up. Not only great products but superior customer service.

Wtf

Ok I found them, but how much of the liquid do you take? And is it the same as the syrup for horses?

IML Gear Cream!
Liquid clen is taken in the same dosage protocols as the tabs. CEMs clen is (I believe) 200mcg/ml. Math from there.

If this is daunting to you, stick with tabs.

I'm thinking hes wondering what dosage of clen he should be taking?

:coffee:

I must have missed a post. I didnt see anyone talking any smack?

He's mad about something else, so he's trying to flame me anyway possible.

world Pharma Clen = 30 tabs for 40$ 20mcg/tab

GenXXL Clen- 50 tabs for 32$, 40mcg/tab

mexgear clen = 100 tabs for 60$ 25mcg/tab

Be your own judge.. lol

GIVE YOU A LITTLE HINT...... :dont:
Clenbutaplex

image.php
Clenbutaplex is a β2 adrenergic agonist with some similarities to ephedrine, but its effects are more potent and longer-lasting as a stimulant and thermogenic drug. It causes an increase in aerobic capacity, CNS stimulation, and an increase in blood pressure and oxygen transportation. It increases the rate at which fat and protein is used up in the body at the same time as slowing down the storage of glycogen. It is commonly used for smooth muscle relaxant properties. These mean that it is a bronchodilator, and tocolytic.

I like Genxxl gears marketing. They are nice about it and don't insult future customers. OP, check out their clen too if your not wanting the liquid. Liquid is easy to use, just need to know how to dose correctly.

wp rule,they deliver fast and secure to UK, never any problem..NERVER! and i always receive some extra gear on bigger orders!

Dear GymRat707, thanks, you are nice guy...after you not got offer you want now you talk shit...KID

I don't think I have ever seen a sponsor behave the way WP does on a forum.

Just keep posting douche bag. Before long you are gonna have to start charging the mods for their gear because no one will want to buy anything from you.

IML Gear Cream!
Dear ROID, all our customers are more then happy! All who us us,want only quality products! They do not care about prices,they care about quality!

best-regards

wp

Dear ROID, all our customers are more then happy! All who us us,want only quality products! They do not care about prices,they care about quality!

best-regards

wp
They also care about receiving stuff after paying big bucks...:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back