• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pin Disposal

Roaddkingg

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After my workout today I stopped by the pharmacy to check on prices on 3cc bd syringes. I ordered a 100 since they were so cheap. The alcohol pads were like 2 bucks also so I will pick them up tomarrow when my barrels come in. Anyway....as I was talking to the pharmacy guy he asked me how I dispose of my needles. I thought he was going to show me a sharps container but he came back with this really neat little divice that snaps the pin off and stores it. This little item was only 4.95 and holds up to 1500 needles. I think it's just the neatest little item and am going to pick one up. This way he was explaining to me when you throw your used items away they cant hurt anyone by accident. I saw a post here a while back about disposal so I wanted to share my find. I bet you all would like one of these little items.

I throw mine in the woodstove. Nothing left at all.

i have a friend who is a garbageman......he says at a minimum to make sure the pin is capped, but remove it from the syringe and put them in an old milkjug and seal it........a gallon jug can hold quite a bit too

I like heavyiron's method of throwing them in sandbox's at the local public schools.

Doesn't anyone recycle? Give them to drug addicts.

So you guys got me thinking. So I tried something. I have a couple of blow dart guns. If you know what they are and what the darts look like you might know where I'm going with this. 21G 1 1/2 work PERFECT!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
So you guys got me thinking. So I tried something. I have a couple of blow dart guns. If you know what they are and what the darts look like you might know where I'm going with this. 21G 1 1/2 work PERFECT!!!!

Awesome.

In all seriousness, and a completely unrelated question, do you think that Rohypnol could be made into a liquid form and would a blowgun be an effective delivery agent?

Just for scientific research.

I don't think so. I was just going to write "AIDS" on the plastic part as sort of delivery package, if you will.

you can buy a sharps box here, or also like the op you can get the snap boxes.

the other way I think is decent so no one like the garbage man has to put up with it etc, is put them in a large jar, or jug or a bucket keep it out of reach of kids, and when you get it full or near to, throw some cement powderin there and some water then throw it in the trash, burry it or drop it off your boat when your fishing.

you can buy a sharps box here, or also like the op you can get the snap boxes.

the other way I think is decent so no one like the garbage man has to put up with it etc, is put them in a large jar, or jug or a bucket keep it out of reach of kids, and when you get it full or near to, throw some cement powderin there and some water then throw it in the trash, burry it or drop it off your boat when your fishing.

You'd make a good criminal. :D

in all kidding aside, i put mine in my 5lb protein jug, empty of course, with out the needle and put in garbage. if you start just throwing them everywhere there going to be controlled. that old fucking toenail bidden will make sure of it. its a controlled substance where i live in ny. with all the funkin junkies just leave them as they fall from a bad bag of dope. thats why there controlled. the only thing that did was start people in a meltdown needing there fix to share fucking needles and spread aids. nice going lawmakers, you bunch fucking assholes. without the needle attached to syringe i meant but put them in jug none the less.fuck those fags on capital hill. i loved to shove a rod up biddens ass the fuck. then shoot him up with 30mls of tren the fucker, with a 8g needle.

I put mine in a 2lb protein container, then fill the top of it with caulk and seal the container with crazy glue. You need to make sure the caulk has expanded before glueing the top on or it may pop it off. This is safe and works. When these badboys are sealed, they are not going to open without some serious effort.

I also like the idea that Roaddkingg mentioned.

I put mine in a 2lb protein container, then fill the top of it with caulk and seal the container with crazy glue. You need to make sure the caulk has expanded before glueing the top on or it may pop it off. This is safe and works. When these badboys are sealed, they are not going to open without some serious effort.

I also like the idea that Roaddkingg mentioned.

is ct the same as ny there controlled to even have them? theres been talk on capital hill about banning syringes without a script and bacteriostatic h2o. getpinz already quit sell bac h2o. next syringes, you watch with bidden hating any kind of thing to do with steroids, just got back from iraq i wish they would got his ass. but hes one of the influences on operation gear grinder. i cant believe one persons influence and going into mexico, witch they usa has no business in telling any country wat to do but brovel still running scared thats why he only puts out low dose test prop. deca. b-12 and hcg. he is to scared of usa authorities. and hes in mexico city not near the boarder.:owned:

IML Gear Cream!
I get mine for free at the needle exchange . . take back your old in exchange for new . . all you pinning needs for free :thumb:

I get mine for free at the needle exchange . . take back your old in exchange for new . . all you pinning needs for free :thumb:

all the assholes here remember faces, then they'd be trying to get drugs off you thinking your a user lol, knowing my luck someone who knows me would see me and start a rumor.

I just buy a box of 100 for 11 bucks from place I do business with.

is capn't from australia to? in ny if you go to there needle exchange all you get are panhandlers looking for more dope for free. so i just pay for them. i could get a box of 500count anytime but i dont like stealing from the hospital i work for. but now the slin no problem. thats easy to get. its all over no one can see you take the whole kit.humalog and gloves and 30 insulin syringes and alcohol pads 200 box all shrink wrapped and ready when i get back to work or have my wife get it sooner. i want to start the slin real bad.:coffee:

Back