• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Quick thought

N_I_C_K

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So a lot of people drink juice, pop, gatorade, milk, beer, and such drinks like that daily. When your on a cut an easy way to get rid of these is just to drink water instead, right? Or maybe crystal light because its got like no nutritional value.....Anyways, that way you could either: 1) Cut out more calories and such, if you needed too cut them out, or 2) Eat more food in place of them if you find your diet hard.

An example: I've got a hard time keep down on the carbs. So I eat my sandwiches with one slice of bread. But I drink apple juice with my sandwiches. So instead of the 16 carbs from the apple juice I could eat two slices of bread with my sandwich and water. You'll be getting the same amount of carbs but you'll be 'fuller' with the bread than you would from the juice.

Just a thought I had. I already do this since I don't like milk, its illegal for me to have beer/alcohol, pop hurts me when I drink it, and my mom doesn't buy gatorade or juice.

Or is this like expected when dieting? Anyways, good idea? Or stupid idea?

Well, depending on the brand, you may miss out on vitamins from the juice, which you wouldn't get from the extra slice of bread.

If it were me, I would just load up on water and skip the extra piece of bread along with the juice.

A lot of what goes into most juice drinks is crap. Milk is a good source of all sorts of things, and of course water is a necessity to keep things well-hydrated.

For you, being a 16 yr old, I'd be getting in good quality everything and skip the sugar stuff. Have some fruit instead. Fruit is "sugar" but its a source of all sorts of great enzymes that our bodies dont' produce naturally, but use to help shuttle out the byproducts of daily metabolic processes. Unless you're fighting a weight issue, I'd be concerned that you're trying to keep carbs down.....

Try some Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat bread sugar free. 50 cals a slice, 10g of carbs. Taste good too. I would scratch the juice also. 16 years old, you should be tearing the food up, bulking like crazy until your like 18. You would have some major muscle mass by then.

So a lot of people drink juice, pop, gatorade, milk, beer, and such drinks like that daily. When your on a cut an easy way to get rid of these is just to drink water instead, right? Or maybe crystal light because its got like no nutritional value.....Anyways, that way you could either: 1) Cut out more calories and such, if you needed too cut them out, or 2) Eat more food in place of them if you find your diet hard.

An example: I've got a hard time keep down on the carbs. So I eat my sandwiches with one slice of bread. But I drink apple juice with my sandwiches. So instead of the 16 carbs from the apple juice I could eat two slices of bread with my sandwich and water. You'll be getting the same amount of carbs but you'll be 'fuller' with the bread than you would from the juice.

Just a thought I had. I already do this since I don't like milk, its illegal for me to have beer/alcohol, pop hurts me when I drink it, and my mom doesn't buy gatorade or juice.

:coffee:

Good idea. I drink water all day long. That goes for if your cutting or bulking. You should always drink water over juice/milk/beer of course.

Water is its own element don't count it, just drink it.

As for as the rest goes, Milk over juice, beer or pop. You're 16 you need milk

Back