• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Huge bulk needed !!!!!!

oliolioli

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
HI guys,
long story short... im 22, 12.6 stone, 11 bf and been training for 2 half years...

I have just come back from a lads holiday in ibiza, proir to this i cut up from 13.6 to 13 stone lean muscle ...

probably due to the excessive drinking and mild drug taking (and the fact it was 38 degrees everyday) i have dropped 7 pounds...

seen as summers nearly over i am going to start bulking now ...

Any advice on bulking sups diet and training would be greatly apreciated guys .
not to fussed about lean muscle as , as i siad sumemrs nearly over so it wont really matter .
CHEERS GUYS

no ... neva been on cycle either .
tbh i wana get back up to just over 13 before i go on it .

Well then. I suggest eating around 1k cals over maintenance for about 2 weeks. Try 40/30/30 Pro/carbs/fats, for about that length of time also. See what kinda results the magical mirror shows, then adjust from there. If you have been using the same routine for a while, (4 - 8 weeks), go ahead and change it up completely. Meaning sets, reps, work outs, rest time, and even order of workouts. I mean then if you aren't seeing what you want, add or subtract calories. The only supps I EVER suggest are Whey, fish oils, multi, and meat :) Anything other than that is optional and not exactly necessary unless for your individual case. As in you have a lack/ need/ want for something different.

Well then. I suggest eating around 1k cals over maintenance for about 2 weeks. Try 40/30/30 Pro/carbs/fats, for about that length of time also. See what kinda results the magical mirror shows, then adjust from there. If you have been using the same routine for a while, (4 - 8 weeks), go ahead and change it up completely. Meaning sets, reps, work outs, rest time, and even order of workouts. I mean then if you aren't seeing what you want, add or subtract calories. The only supps I EVER suggest are Whey, fish oils, multi, and meat :) Anything other than that is optional and not exactly necessary unless for your individual case. As in you have a lack/ need/ want for something different.

Awesome advise no matter if you're on or off gear. You can't grow without proper fuel. That's the key

For your diet...
Start off eating 20 x your bodyweight in calories...

Weigh yourself in a week to see if your gaining. If not, bump up your calories by 200. Continue this until you start gaining.

Eat a 30/40/30 ratio of protein/carbs/fat.

For your weight training you should do a 3-day split, hitting each muscle group once a week and never working out 2 days in a row.

Get 8 hours of sleep each night.

Any specific questions just let me know.

DC+ a shitload of cals = big motherfucker

Back