• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help talk me out of going to the store to buy smokes!

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just ate a few zanny bars and a couple of valium. Now I want to go to the store and buy some cigarettes. Help remind me why this is a big fucking mistake.

well.. the gov't recently passed that regulation where cigarette companys have to put a chemical in the cigs now to make them go out faster when not being consistently inhaled. Im assuming to stop ppl from falling asleep and catching their house on fire. Forgive me for not having a link to the new reg.....

but...... I did hear the chemical was carpet glue. Have fun smoking that stuff....

Well, you'll waste a lot of money and possibly take it up permanently, and then die from it. I've had two people I cared about die from smoking-related cancer.

Plus, smoking declares that you're a tool; and I know something about you KelJu and you're no tool. Are you?

I appreciate the attempt, but I need more. Call me a pussy. Call me a weak little bitch if I can't manage my own addictions. I need to summons my rage and turn it on myself.

Somebody make me angry.

Make you angry? You can do that. Consider...

You're supposed to have stopped smoking, yet here you, unable to control yourself. There should be few things that should piss you off as much as not being in control of yourself. It says that your weak at a level that involves no one but you. It's the worst sort of weak.

I think I am going to eat some more pills than go to sleep. Maybe the cravings will be gone tomorrow.

4497335781_4c430609f0.jpg

smoking turns you into this...........

Thanks for the help. I think you guys saved me from a trip to the drugstore. I haven;t taken Valium in a while, and I don't think I ever will again. This shit saps my intensity right out of me. I like my intensity. It keeps me moving.

I think a couple of Ambien and Seroquel should knock me out for about 20 hours, and I will feel fine tomorrow.

IML Gear Cream!
^^^^^^^^how long have you quit bro? dont pick up now, your past the 3 day withdrawl period arnt ya?:hmmm: are you bi-polar, you take seroquel? ambien is just as bad its addictive also.

the store has no jewish cigarettes Kelju :sorry:

I thought I had that sorry smiley trademarked, hmm..

cIGARRETTES ARE GOOD TO EAT NYOM-NYOM

I appreciate the attempt, but I need more. Call me a pussy. Call me a weak little bitch if I can't manage my own addictions. I need to summons my rage and turn it on myself.

Somebody make me angry.

How about this: The mega-rich tobacco companies target and feed on the stupidest, low IQ demographics in this nation. When I say low IQ, we're talking an IQ of lower than 90 -- ghetto stuff. How does it feel to be used by your IQ superiors, the tobacco industry?

Somebody make me angry.

Sucking on those cigs are like sucking a dick. You my friend are an expert.:loser2:

kelju you dumbass. I know you won't read this till tomorrow, but when you do you need to pull your head out your ass. I've been watching your new journal and it kicks ass. you've gone from a self described lazy ass sack of chain smoking shit to back on track to being the bad ass you were. if you fucking throw that away for a fucking cigarette I'm going to be disappointed

In some cases smoking cigarettes has been known to make your dick fall off.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks guys for the support. I weathered the storm, but man do I feel like I got hit by a train this morning. Valium and Xanax are for the birds. I think I'll sell the rest of what I got.

Last edited:
Honestly, I cant believe this. You or anyone of a younger generation. Havent you read a fucking book? How about a newspaper? Its fucking stupid and so are you. I dont want to tire myself out by telling you as to why, its not that important to me. Because of your co-dependency, you wont listen anyway. If you havent already, you wont now.

Its times like these that make my life so much better knowing I am not this much of a fuck up like other people.

Signed,
Superior by default

Honestly, I cant believe this. You or anyone of a younger generation. Havent you read a fucking book? How about a newspaper? Its fucking stupid and so are you. I dont want to tire myself out by telling you as to why, its not that important to me. Because of your co-dependency, you wont listen anyway. If you havent already, you wont now.

Its times like these that make my life so much better knowing I am not this much of a fuck up like other people.

Signed,
Superior by default

I am confused.

:hmmm:

Thanks guys for the support. I weathered the storm, but man do I feel like I got hit by a train this morning. Valium and Xanax are for the birds. I think I'll sell the rest of what I got.
I took a valium last night....I was in a sweet zone of comfort the blanket of solitude swaddled me, I was lying in a brushed suede hammock suspended between clouds in the sky of my mind. I was watching my recorded episodes of Alway's Sunny in Philly laughing my ass off and not worrying about going back to work today and being all alone because my manager is on vacation, phones ringing and on hold on all three lines, vmail flashing with dozens of missed calls, my feet burning from working 12 hours+. But it was all worth it I ended up feeling renewed and able to conquer another world....

I took a valium last night....I was in a sweet zone of comfort the blanket of solitude swaddled me, I was lying in a brushed suede hammock suspended between clouds in the sky of my mind. I was watching my recorded episodes of Alway's Sunny in Philly laughing my ass off and not worrying about going back to work today and being all alone because my manager is on vacation, phones ringing and on hold on all three lines, vmail flashing with dozens of missed calls, my feet burning from working 12 hours+. But it was all worth it I ended up feeling renewed and able to conquer another world....

Good, you wanna buy the rest of mine?

Kelju, Trouble is, nicotine is a great drug. Great as in a consistent upper, seems to clear the mind and lift the spirits -- and it also delays the pain that comes inevitably with addiction. But cigarettes are killers, and the most destructive of all delivery systems. I chain dipped Copenhagen snuff for 22-years. One and a half cans a day; would go to sleep with the shit in my mouth. Get up the next morning, have a glass of sweet tea, take a dip, and I was off to the head to enjoy a consistently first rate dump. (It's a vasoconstrictor; perfect for catalyzing great shits.) But two decades of this shit, I hated the fact I was so depended, my lips were a mess, and I was scared as hell I'd run out of the stuff when in foreign countries because you can't find it outside the US. So here's what worked for me: I wrote a signed oath to my sons that I would not use tobacco for one year. You can't break a promise like that, and I didn't. But what a bitch -- cold sweats, the shakes. Awful for the first three days, the third week, the third month. The cravings always seemed to peak on the 3s. I got to the end of the year and didn't go back because the stuff scared me so bad by then. Addiction really is like a physical sickness. Weather the first three days, and be secure in the knowledge that you have already weathered the worst of the pain. It only gets better from there. If you HAVE to have nicotine, switch the delivery system. Try the gum. Skoal bandits are great, and not nearly the killer that cigarettes are (according to an article in the British Journal of Medicine). And no one knows your doing it, either. Good luck.

Somebody make me angry.

Your a pussy smeok some weed that will make u not want to leave your house:coffee:

Back