• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

wondering about PCT

kevinrex86

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys im going to start my first cycle soon and i could use some advice. im going to run anadrol and winstrol. ill be taking them orally. its going to look like this

wks 1-4: anadrol 50-100mg PO QD
wks 5-8: Winstrol 50mg QD
wks 1-8: milk thistle and Nolvadex 20mg

for the pct i was gonna stay on the nolvadex and take OTC test boosters for 4-5 wks. i was thinking about running the anadrol for 6 wks instead of 4. im just hesitant because i cannot get blood done where im at.

but mainly im just wondering if Nolva and otc test boosters for 4-5 wks is enough?

This is not a wise choice at all.

Orals are designed to enhance a cycle not build one off of.

This has disaster written all over it.

This is not a wise choice at all.

Orals are designed to enhance a cycle not build one off of.

This has disaster written all over it.

^^^^^^ FOR YOUR OWN SAKE PLEASE LISTEN TO ABOVE.

There have been numerous threads lately on "oral only" cycles.

i'd recommend adding test prop wks 1-8 and then 2 days after last inject doing nolvadex only pct wk 1-40mg/day, wk2-30mg/day, wks 3 and 4-20mg/day

There is a good post on nolvadex a few posts up you should have a look.

i'd recommend adding test prop wks 1-8 and then 2 days after last inject doing nolvadex only pct wk 1-40mg/day, wk2-30mg/day, wks 3 and 4-20mg/day

I've been reading alot lately from seemingly intelligent and experienced guys to stay away from Nolva. Better choices out there? :thinking:

Back