• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why nolvadex is a poor choice

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1. Nolva inhibits IGF and GH.

2. Additional strain to your liver.

3. Nolva blocks estrogen, it's not a suicidal like aromasin.

4. Clomid blocks estrogen AND stimulates LH.

5. Increase in progestin sides.

6. Nolva does NOT stop the production of estrogen.

.......Still want to use this useless outdated garbage of a drug?

You mean it's a poor choice all around, for pct, stopping gyno, or what?

It's a poor choice for anything.

1. Nolva inhibits IGF and GH.

2. Additional strain to your liver.

3. Nolva blocks estrogen, it's not a suicidal like aromasin.

4. Clomid blocks estrogen AND stimulates LH.

5. Increase in progestin sides.

6. Nolva does NOT stop the production of estrogen.

.......Still want to use this useless outdated garbage of a drug?

do you remember where you got this information ?

i agree but I would like to read the article or journal. especially concerning GH and IGF

so for PCT the only SERM needed would be clomid then right? I've heard this a few times that nolva is garbage.

I much prefer toremifene citrate.

Aromasin

As you say chocolate it's suicidal to estro and from what I just read it kills esto up to 85% AND actually helps to raise natural test levels. The half life is only 27 hours so unlike adex it would have to be taken every day instead of EOD. Because it's so much more expensive that has been my main reason for useing adex. Do you think that 12.5mgs daily would be enough to be effective for a fairly light cycle? This way I could split tabs and save a bit that way. It is clearly the best choice but affordability may play into the equation. I will make some comparisons.

:coffee:

I'm really curious and I hope someone can give me some feedback.

For a test-e/dbol cycle would clomid be enough for PCT? (of course pct assist, and other supps) but for SERM. I was going to run nolva/clomid.

i like nolva, its a try and true drug without many sides and gets rid of gyno extremly fast. these new ais your going to find out down the road when enough people take them there unsafe as well. but like thunder did state they due lower gh and igf but i like it but iam like arimidex more and prami. but i dont use nolvadex only once in great while and can cause testicular cancer in males. it also has a effect on free test levels. and it ruins some of your gains when using test derivitives. only use it you have to for gyno.arimidex helps with my stomach bloat. and prami with sex problems which is rare.

I much prefer toremifene citrate.

same chemical family as tamoxifen citrate. they tweeked the molecular structure a little, look at the stucture, and, ull see the difference bro. i think one carbon atom was changed. but i mean in no way to you disrespect as your very intellegent thats why i said look at the molecular structure.

Scratch the nolva then. I'll be using adex on cycle to reduce bloat, but for PCT clomid will be enough?

For gyno I was going to run letro (never had gyno issues though)

Thanks.

Exemestane (aromasin) as a research chem is not expensive, however stronger AIs like Letro have their place in heavier cycles.

^^^capt'n how do you like the aromasin for bloat does it take it away brother?

not noticably, but I get bloat bad off dbol. I was running at 25mg ED . . I'm thinking higher for big cycles, still gotta play around with it.

It's a poor choice for anything.

I couldn't agree more and choc and I touched on this issue a few times in the past. ALL the big boys I train with don't touch the stuff. We only keep it on hand IN CASE of an extreme gyno breakout.

Nolva can sometime offer the opposite effect that you are trying to achieve. Remember when dbol only cycles were the best of ideas? Well, we all know better many years later. Same thing with nolva, it's been used in the past with great success (like Arnold and dbol), but there are dozens of studies and articles that go into great depth as to why Nolva should not be included in our arsenal. The last thing we want is to do is inhibit HGH and IGF during PCT. Hell no.

Nolva is significantly stronger than clomid, and it's too much of an overkill, regardless of dose. I've also discovered that nolva does in fact have far more sides than clomid. If you run a proper AI along side your cycle, all you will ever need for PCT is clomid. I used nolva once before for PCT, and it fucked me up with a huge gyno rebound. Never again.

Besides, for those of you who like 19nors like deca or tren....be weary that you should NOT use nolva, especially with these compounds. That's playing with fire....and you'll get burned. IMHO.

/V

Scratch the nolva then. I'll be using adex on cycle to reduce bloat, but for PCT clomid will be enough?

Thanks.

Yes. Clomid is all you will need if you properly run the adex/aromasin along side your cycle. If you are not prone to gyno, I doubt that you will need letro. The adex or aromasin should be enough....if you start pushing 2gr+ of AAS a week for example, yeah....letro might be needed.

/V

IML Gear Cream!
so for PCT the only SERM needed would be clomid then right? I've heard this a few times that nolva is garbage.

Correct along with aromasin.

As you say chocolate it's suicidal to estro and from what I just read it kills esto up to 85% AND actually helps to raise natural test levels. The half life is only 27 hours so unlike adex it would have to be taken every day instead of EOD. Because it's so much more expensive that has been my main reason for useing adex. Do you think that 12.5mgs daily would be enough to be effective for a fairly light cycle? This way I could split tabs and save a bit that way. It is clearly the best choice but affordability may play into the equation. I will make some comparisons.

It really depends on what you're running. What might be light to you might be heavy to someone else. Post up your thoughts and then we can make a better decision.

I'm really curious and I hope someone can give me some feedback.

For a test-e/dbol cycle would clomid be enough for PCT? (of course pct assist, and other supps) but for SERM. I was going to run nolva/clomid.

Clomid OR nolva NOT both. As previously stated, clomid and aromasin are your best bet.

i like nolva, its a try and true drug without many sides and gets rid of gyno extremly fast. these new ais your going to find out down the road when enough people take them there unsafe as well. but like thunder did state they due lower gh and igf but i like it but iam like arimidex more and prami. but i dont use nolvadex only once in great while and can cause testicular cancer in males. it also has a effect on free test levels. and it ruins some of your gains when using test derivitives. only use it you have to for gyno.arimidex helps with my stomach bloat. and prami with sex problems which is rare.

Parmipexole is for 19nors which is used to control progestin, this is completely different than using an A/I. An A/I is used for estrogen, big difference. Using nolvadex while using a 19nor is going to enhance problems.

Thanks.

Have you ever used letro? It is potent stuff and if you dose it wrong.....bye bye libido and hello joints of pain.

Yes. Clomid is all you will need if you properly run the adex/aromasin along side your cycle. If you are not prone to gyno, I doubt that you will need letro. The adex or aromasin should be enough....if you start pushing 2gr+ of AAS a week for example, yeah....letro might be needed.

/V

+1 - What he said.

last 2 cycles I have taken adex or aromasin along with my cycle and clomid at the end. I love the feeling and results. No bitch tit and balls hang like a goat.

Well, this info is very helpful. It's not in the thread I would have expected but clears up my early question with aromasin seemingly to be the top for use during a cycle.

Back