• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

For the tren users

Roaddkingg

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been doing a lot of reading on tren since I plan to include it in my next cycle. From what I have found out it does not aromatize and cannot cause progesterone side effects without the presence of estrogen. So I've come up with this theory and all you tren users jump in and tell me if I am correct. If a person uses a ai(aromasin which is suicidal) or arimadex which is a good ai but only blocks during cycle and continueing into PCT that should be enough to keep estro down so there would be no need for bromocriptine or parmipexole. The only time they would be needed would be if a person didnt use a ai or wasnt useing their ai effectively.It sounds like a wonderful steroid which doesnt make a person hold water and gives a really hard look but has to be used with test at a much higher mg so as not to have libido sides like deca dick. Jump in guys.

I'll be interested to hear from the fellas myself, since I've been postulating about the prevention of so-called progesterone-induced gyno for several years now.

You wouldn't want to eliminate ALL of your estrogen, you do need SOME, but you'd want to keep it down to normal levels prior to running a progestin, at least according to what I understand about the induction of lactation.

So which one would be best?:thinking:

I agree totally

We need some estrogen thats why no one hops on the letro unless in a extreme case where a person wants to try to remove gyno symptoms as a last resort. But to our ideas of tren use since aromasin is the suicidal of estogen in this case it would be my thoughts that arimidex would be sufficient. Perhaps at .05mgs daily as long as the tren dose wasnt that high. The article I was reading said the average dose of tren was 200-600mgs per week. In my case I wouldnt exceed 300mgs per week with about another 500mgs of test E. Any thoughts?

If it was just that simple......progesterone can be a funny thing.
Fina shuts down your natty test production via Prolactin(so I've read). You can combat this by a small dose of Dostinex

Last edited:
keep in mind to push tren slow or youll choke like a mother fker, and itch all over for a few seconds. it sucks. i get it when i push the whole syringe full. but iam cutting back, my urine got brown so ill go to 100mg eod. just drink alot of h2o as it can fuck up your kidneys.

Used tren e at 500mg for my first tren cycle and i used adex at .5 eod, cant say if that helped or not as i never got any sides what so ever. Ive been lucky over the last 20 years ive never had any sides. I would use tren e again with out much fear. JMO.

^^you dont really need anything with tren brother. it doesnt aromatize in the blood, no gyno or nothing at least for me. i like you must be so immune to gear i never get sides. except halo very snappy.

Back