• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's your ethnicity and how do you look?

THE_BROSKI

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats your ethnic back ground nationality?

Im Italian - German

dark hair/thick - Italian
Large nose with a bump- Italian
Dark eyes- Italian
Skin that can become bronze tan- italian
hairy legs and thigs(lol)- italian
nothing about me really looks german tho :\

so how about u guys? i heard northren europeans had stocky bodies that would be better for body building? and that them blonde northen girls have long legs and are taller than men

watcha think? personally i want a sweden girl or a italian, fuk dat irish red head shit brah aint fuckin dat so chill out freckles mcgee

oh and i never hear anyone to claim they were french is that because french never came to america? -pop out ya history book for that 1

u scared 2 answer the question cuz your mexican or indian? u mad?
:roflmao: WTF would that have anything to do with it.. if he was mex or native..he would have a higher paying job or getting 5 grand amonth for living on the RES:coffee:

:roflmao: WTF would that have anything to do with it.. if he was mex or native..he would have a higher paying job or getting 5 grand amonth for living on the RES:coffee:

that brah is insecure bout him self, cant even state what he is cuz he aint proud of what he is.

that brah is insecure bout him self, cant even state what he is cuz he aint proud of what he is.

i don't think its that... ask him why ..he wants to punch random people in the face :coffee:

Well done:coffee:

I'm an american but I look like an asian

IML Gear Cream!
Are you fucking retarded?

Yes, he is.

Is "Italian" and "German" an ethnicity or nationality.

Was he born in Italy and also Germany?

Confused. :coffee:

You're dialect does not sound Italian or German.

Ebonics? :clapping:

I'm Mex, Asian, Honduran, and Canadian :cheeky:

u scared 2 answer the question cuz your mexican or indian? u mad?

You don't know the difference between a nationality and an ethnicity. You don't know that the French settled much of the US and Canada. Basicly, you don't know shit. What the fuck does looking German mean?

You have to be a troll. If you aren't a troll or a fake account, you should kill yourself. On second thought, just kill yourself no matter what.

Im Italian - German

Dark eyes- Italian

so how about u guys? i heard northren europeans had stocky bodies that would be better for body building? and that them blonde northen girls have long legs and are taller than men

watcha think? personally i want a sweden girl or a italian, fuk dat irish red head shit brah aint fuckin dat so chill out freckles mcgee

oh and i never hear anyone to claim they were french is that because french never came to america? -pop out ya history book for that 1

Italian, Indian and some other crap.

most people that meet me think I am Mexican. :shrug:

pistol or gman, which is it?

Im Italian - German

Dark eyes- Italian

bet you fuck pigs and horses . . that's would be the German in you :coffee: . . the italian-side would rub the jizz in your greasy hair :clapping:

u guys mad? hatin ass coons, yall got trolled.... which leaves me to ask everyone here........................... you mad???

IML Gear Cream!
haha

coons. that is a good one.

spooks. that is another good one

BLACK POWER

What you mean Brah:coffee:

u guys mad? hatin ass coons, yall got trolled.... which leaves me to ask everyone here........................... you mad???

what! you serious!? no fuckin way? your shitting me? like for real? nu uh!? lies!! quit playin! you bsin! real talk?

Chitty chitty bang bang mutha fucka, we actually been trollin yo ass. AHA thought u was fucking with us? man naw, we was fucking with you!. I got yo IP address and erythang! Ima spam fuck you boiii.. Brah. BOOYAAH!

I am German, French, African, Native, Irish, Hungarian - American

what! you serious!? no fuckin way? your shitting me? like for real? nu uh!? lies!! quit playin! you bsin! real talk?

Chitty chitty bang bang mutha fucka, we actually been trollin yo ass. AHA thought u was fucking with us? man naw, we was fucking with you!. I got yo IP address and erythang! Ima spam fuck you boiii.. Brah. BOOYAAH!

DO IT FAGGOT! and youll pay the ultimate price of yo life brah! capital punishment!

^^^are you fucking alwright? start threads that are useful. i mean if your 18 please try not showing it, and i just said before, you cant handle hormones, your losing touch with reality. iam trying not to be a dickhead, but, your making bbing look foolish.

Im from Afghanistan.
act26.gif

yeah i'm fucking pissed, i was taking this shit serious. I'm here to stare at oily men in bikinis and your fucking with me. All i want is to admire some shredded glutes but now i have to deal with this shit. fuck

pistol or gman? answer cunt

my personel opinion is that he starts these threads to get people going. its not funny to threaten people with death. but boys will be boys, iam not getting involved in his threads anymore until he talks about my passion bbing. have a nice day broski.:nerd:

Back