• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Calisthenics

Bilal123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering what role if any calisthenics plays in your exercise routines. I used to go hard with push ups, dips etc, but now my focus is weight training. Take a look at this too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkv2vXuAtfo

I not at his level, but I can still do things on the bar somewhat similar to this. I miss doing some of those routines, but I was wondering how I could incorporate these types of workouts into my regular exercise routine.

Any ideas? :thinking:

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering what role if any calisthenics plays in your exercise routines. I used to go hard with push ups, dips etc, but now my focus is weight training. Take a look at this too...

YouTube - Try Free Game Post on This Video - #235

I not at his level, but I can still do things on the bar somewhat similar to this. I miss doing some of those routines, but I was wondering how I could incorporate these types of workouts into my regular exercise routine.

Any ideas? :thinking:

A lot of people here do push-ups, dips, pull-ups ect? If you find these exercises to easy than add some weight to them. As far as incorporating them into your routine. Pull-ups go in your vertical pull or back training. Personally, I would put Push-ups&Dips in your horizontal push or with your chest training.

Back