• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Filtering

Buzzard

Placeebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a vial with about 3-4 mL's left in it of T Cyp and there's a few little pieces of the rubber stopper in it. What's the best way to filter this stuff out?

Some vendors have filters that go right on the end of a syringe.

stick a cotton ball in there n suck it up through that. 15 billion junkies can't be wrong. :coffee:

If you use a syringe filter you are going to lose around 2ml in the filter its self unless you purge it. If you think your gear is contaminated this is going to be your best bet. .45um or even a .2um would be better

If it were me I would use a smaller pin to draw with to avoid sucking up the pieces.

What Roid said.

And if you type in whatman filter you can actually get them on ebay

Mr.BTB said:
What Roid said.

And if you type in whatman filter you can actually get them on ebay

Werd! Thanks fellas.... I draw with 18g. I guess I'll try with a 23 and see what happens.

If you use a syringe filter you are going to lose around 2ml in the filter its self unless you purge it. If you think your gear is contaminated this is going to be your best bet. .45um or even a .2um would be better

If it were me I would use a smaller pin to draw with to avoid sucking up the pieces.

25 gauge and youll be g2g, id like to see some rub get through that.

I have 5 .2um whatmans left if you want them. Ill let go for $2 a piece.

Werd! Thanks fellas.... I draw with 18g. I guess I'll try with a 23 and see what happens.

Back