• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Swollen hands??

REXORE

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Iv been on my HGH for about 2 1/2 months now and my test en for a month. 2iu a day 750mg a week. When i get up my hands are swollen and carpel tunnel is a bitch i AM a construction working age get the tunnel every now and then anyway. The swelling goes down a bit during the day. Is that just something i need to deal with of should i be worried??

i heard you can get edema of the hands on hgh but i havent ever tried hgh yet, very soon though. but if your feet are also swollen i would get to a dr, to rule out heart or liver, kidney disease.

You should have seen the doc way before you started. Moving on....

I've experienced all those sides, and then some....at least you now know it's the real deal.

My wrists. I had to go to Rolex and buy two extra links thus far so that my watch fits correctly. My shoes, boots, sneakers, etc. I had to go out and get new pairs because my feet wouldn't fit in them. I actually have these really nice pair of Lucchese boots, full gator belly cut. Anyway, I had to send the boots back to the company so that they can stretch them for me. Oh, and new motorcycle boots as well.

So yes, don't worry about the sides as they will soon go away. The sides you listed are very common, especially the CTS and swelling of wrists and ankles. When I used to try gens, I would pray for these sides so I knew it was real. I now stick with pharm only when it comes to HGH.

In short, HGH can be really fuckn expensive. Considering the fact that I had to buy two extra links for my watch ($1000+), new boots, riding gloves, shoes, etc. What kind of HGH are you running??

/V

Its me Vic, the guys that asks you all the questions... Im on the Serostim!! Same as you bro! Good to hear I was going to do 6 months on HgH but if the sids dont kick off by my second kit ill call it at 4 and hit it up again next summer.

Its me Vic, the guys that asks you all the questions... Im on the Serostim!! Same as you bro! Good to hear I was going to do 6 months on HgH but if the sids dont kick off by my second kit ill call it at 4 and hit it up again next summer.

Ah yes....sorry, hard to keep track as my inbox gets dozens of messages every day and it's hard to keep track. That Serostim is no joke....truly the best out there. I almost stopped using it because my CTS was so bad (at 3iu), I couldn't lift heavy enough as my wrists would fail.

Keep on track and the sides will dissipate, took about 2+ months for them to go away for me. I'm on 6iu daily and I have no sides what so ever. Once the sides go away....you won't want to stop at month 6. Trust me on this one. :) Hang in there bro.

/V

Back