• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pct

TAE

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, new to the site. Q: I'm taking Arimedex HD as a pct, should i also take liver tharepy or wait till I finish. Thanks for your help.

you should always take milk thistle when on gear or ancilliaries.

How long should i do PCT for. and what doses. Just finished. Test Cyp.400mg/wk & Deca 200mg/wk cycle

How long should i do PCT for. and what doses. Just finished. Test Cyp.400mg/wk & Deca 200mg/wk cycle..

anyone??

two weeks after the last injection, run nolva 40/40/30/20 and also throw some tribulus terrestris about 5 gms of it and a little zink in there. you really should have blood work done to see where your levels are at to actually start PCT.

two weeks after the last injection, run nolva 40/40/30/20 and also throw some tribulus terrestris about 5 gms of it and a little zink in there. you really should have blood work done to see where your levels are at to actually start PCT.
I would add clomid in there too, but thats just me

I usALY DO BLOOD WORK AFTER PCT. DID PCT, T LEVELS WERE AT 560 AFTERWARDS. STARTING 3RD CYCLE.. ULTRA TEST 250 WITH DECA. IS 400TEST AND 300 DECA ENOUGH FOR 3RD CYCLE?? THANKS FOR UR FIRST REPLY.. I DO IT TROUGH A DOCTOR SO I CANT JUST ODER WHAT I WANT. I HAVE 2 10MLULTRATEST 250 AND 1 DECA200

Clomid and an A/I works well for PCT.

Back