• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

War on Drugs

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
check it out...

attachment.php

Attachments

• US_incarceration_timeline.gif
    US_incarceration_timeline.gif
    21.6 KB · Views: 85
wow thats alot of people in mexican prison. holly toledo.

the war on drugs can't be won.

This should be blamed on mexico also. It would be unamerican to blame it on ourselfs. :hmmm:

This should be blamed on mexico also. It would be unamerican to blame it on ourselfs. :hmmm:

That is what many people think, sadly. I hope one day people will get their head out of their ass. It won't happen, though.

Wonder how many of those are BS marijuana distribution charges with Mandatory minimums?

the combination of mandatory minimum sentences and more strict policies on drugs helps to bring back legal slavery via the prison system. Keeping the poor people under control.

i apologize i thought that was how many americans that have been locked up in mexican prisons. thanx without.

IML Gear Cream!
the combination of mandatory minimum sentences and more strict policies on drugs helps to bring back legal slavery via the prison system. Keeping the poor people under control.

Poor people deserve everything they get :coffee:

Jello used to sing about Kill the Poor ;)

Wonder how many of those are BS marijuana distribution charges with Mandatory minimums?

I don't have any stats to back this up but I had to do a report on this for a class last year. I think in the USA it's something like 40 percent of all people in jail are there for some kind of marijuana related charge. That's pretty fucking retarded if you ask me.

I don't have any stats to back this up but I had to do a report on this for a class last year. I think in the USA it's something like 40 percent of all people in jail are there for some kind of marijuana related charge. That's pretty fucking retarded if you ask me.

you never seen that documentary 'Reefer Madness' then :coffee:

you never seen that documentary 'Reefer Madness' then :coffee:

Nope, I havent. I was going to download it off of isohunt but this damn camp has that site blocked. Does anyone know of a way to get around this firewall?

the most addicting drug I have ever used was childrens tylenol.

when i was little i would sneak 4 or 5 and eat them because they tasted so good. just the right amount of sweetness and sourness.

i miss my drug years back in the 80s

the most addicting drug I have ever used was childrens tylenol.

when i was little i would sneak 4 or 5 and eat them because they tasted so good. just the right amount of sweetness and sourness.

i miss my drug years back in the 80s

Fuck that, the worst was Flinstones Vitamins. Me and my sister would sneak extra ones when the parents weren't looking all the time. Little did they know.

On top of the failed "War on Drugs" - whatever that means.

Prison has become a private business. Business want more...."customers."

Both of these reason lead to petty dopers and non-violent criminals spending too much time on the inside at taxpayer expense.

Of couse I support lengthy sentences for violent criminals, thieves and robbers. And I donn't like some of the privaleges these violent criminals get.

But if you look at the massive explosion in the sheer number (and percentages) of people incarcerated in the US, it makes you realize that there is indded a:

Prison Industrial-Complex.

IML Gear Cream!

I know there is a large portion of prisoners that are serving sentences for non-violent drug related crimes that should not be there.

Biggest problem is that the scales of justice are counter-balanced by money, if any one area of our society suffered from capitalism it is our justice system......budgets, budgets, budgets keep the police agencies competing to prove they need more financing so they can continue to bust marijuana farmers, stuff as many prisoners as you can into our prisons so we can get gov. grants to expand our facilities....money money money, you lust for it got you in jail and it's going to keep you there sucker....

Back