• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mexgear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holly shit! I was thinking about ordering from them...glad I dident. Ok so you would know then....who is the best to get gear from on here? I live in Canada dont know if that matters or not.

Thanks Dude!

Hey Prince,
Do you plan on bringing them back if and when they get their shit together?
I know I was one of the bigger bitchers about them, but they did have an up side if they would just do what they promise.

I can understand if you decide to drop them as a sponsor, due to negative
feed back....however, from the mexgear thread on this site, it seems (based
on others writing on the thread), that they were coming through with their
orders, and one guy who was very upset, and requested a refund, actually
received a refund, and posted it on the thread. His anger was justified, but,
his tone changed when he got the refund, which added more credibility to mexgear,
and he even posted that because of that he would be inclined to order from them again.

It was based on this users posting that I decided to give mexgear a try ONE DAY
before you decided to drop them as a sponsor. I feel that the mexgear forum should
of been given a 30 day notice of your intent to drop them as a sponsor based on negative feedback, and at least give those of us some way of communicating with others
on that forum, to hear if those of us who have ordered have received them, how long it took, etc, etc.

I have dropped them as a sponsor here due to way too much negative feedback from members.

They shall be missed :(

Not be me though, i'm always taken care of by my new favorite boy toy (he knows who he is)

New to Gear and need help

Hey fellas, please except my apology if this is the incorrect forum for this question and or post.

I have been using pro hormones for years and honestly just haven't got what I was looking for. Ive been considering running gear for sometime now and am concerned with my lack of knowledge and fearfulness ordering from a repeatable internet source, what cycles to use, keeping my gains, being caught by the punk-ass law, etc.....

You all seem very knowledgeable and my hopes are that you guyz will mentor me. I train from home and other than the net Im pretty much isolated. O and did I mention my towns population is 20,000 and in all my years here Ive only meet two other bodybuilders, now ain't that some shit.

O yea, did I mention I just ordered a 12week cycle of EST's Hemadrol/ Propadrol stack, but just realized for the price of 140.00bucks I could have gotten a decent cycle of gear. Please help guyz as I am getting very discouraged. :hmmm:

Hey fellas, please except my apology if this is the incorrect forum for this question and or post.

I have been using pro hormones for years and honestly just haven't got what I was looking for. Ive been considering running gear for sometime now and am concerned with my lack of knowledge and fearfulness ordering from a repeatable internet source, what cycles to use, keeping my gains, being caught by the punk-ass law, etc.....

You all seem very knowledgeable and my hopes are that you guyz will mentor me. I train from home and other than the net Im pretty much isolated. O and did I mention my towns population is 20,000 and in all my years here Ive only meet two other bodybuilders, now ain't that some shit.

O yea, did I mention I just ordered a 12week cycle of EST's Hemadrol/ Propadrol stack, but just realized for the price of 140.00bucks I could have gotten a decent cycle of gear. Please help guyz as I am getting very discouraged. :hmmm:

Theres some good stickies, check them out.

And, 707 is where its at.

Best thing I ever did was swtich from those pro-hormone things to the
real deal. Read through some threads, and you will get a feel for an on-line
source to buy from.

Also, if you check on-line there are many references for beginer's cycle/stacks. Just make sure the following:

Are you a male over eighteen years old?
Have you been training for at least two or three years seriously?
Can you devote at least half a year to working out consistently?
Can you be sure you can get real steroids?

Unclem if you read that thank you man! Mexgear made my order "Awaiting Shipment" thanks to you. But from Saturday it stucked there and I'm
afraid that it will stay for a long time in this state without a
helping hand. So could you remind him again about the order #3196?
Thanks again brother

I wouldn't use it if it does come in

I liked Mexgear a lot, always very fast and courteous up until the recent problems. However, I discovered through a recent blood test that the Apex 350 T-testosterone I had bought from them contained zero, as in nada, testosterone. I wrote them and they offered to replace the gear, but no thanks.

Me too.Actually I' am waiting for my package since start of June(That's more than two months..).

I liked Mexgear a lot, always very fast and courteous up until the recent problems. However, I discovered through a recent blood test that the Apex 350 T-testosterone I had bought from them contained zero, as in nada, testosterone. I wrote them and they offered to replace the gear, but no thanks.

Thats a shame. You were lucky to get a response back from them. They were quick to respond to tell me how to send the money via W.U. Nothing since then.

still no item from mexgear

hey, i'm sure most here will remember the long thread we had over the past 2 and half months. Well, I had ordered a long while ago and posted up about not receving items and such. The good news is that a few weeks ago mex responded and alerted me my order number and how to track it. The only problem was that it was sent without proper information and was sent back to another place. Short story, I still don't have any products and he has not responded in weeks once again. Anybody know the best steps to take at this point?? Don't want to get in probs or anything, but can anybody email me with other sources, etc. or alternative suggestions i'm within the us and a real person, kind of disappointed that i still havent got product. by the way, unclem did try to help out quite a bit and vouch for mex but this has not been a good experience strictly bc there's still no product lol. anyhow, i still can't pm b/c i have less than 20 posts but email address is c.r.z.y.b.a.n.g.a.1.3. at hushmail dotcom Just NOTE...there are no periods in my email address as was shown in this one. Thanks guys

hey, i'm sure most here will remember the long thread we had over the past 2 and half months. Well, I had ordered a long while ago and posted up about not receving items and such. The good news is that a few weeks ago mex responded and alerted me my order number and how to track it. The only problem was that it was sent without proper information and was sent back to another place. Short story, I still don't have any products and he has not responded in weeks once again. Anybody know the best steps to take at this point?? Don't want to get in probs or anything, but can anybody email me with other sources, etc. or alternative suggestions i'm within the us and a real person, kind of disappointed that i still havent got product. by the way, unclem did try to help out quite a bit and vouch for mex but this has not been a good experience strictly bc there's still no product lol. anyhow, i still can't pm b/c i have less than 20 posts but email address is c.r.z.y.b.a.n.g.a.1.3. at hushmail dotcom Just NOTE...there are no periods in my email address as was shown in this one. Thanks guys

im sure all the sponsors here are good

but from personal experience ive found Gen X to be exemplary

cant go wrong, id bet my last dollar if u order somthin from them you will get what you order

Im currently logging their gear come and see for yourself, the pictures tell the tale

Thanks superted, I appreciate it. Likewise, 2tomlinson. Yeah, this has been frustrating to say the least and still no response. I mean, hopefully I get a refund or at least get my stuff eventually, but I guesss i'll move on to some others. appreciate it guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back