• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Norma Test E

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
That is some hella thick oil. Time consuming pushing through a 25g.

Been a while since I've used a long ester. I want the bloat.

roid are you still on d-bol or u switched to someother agent? norma is good i used to use there deca. but deca doesnt do to me nothing even at 900mg wk not even bloat , strength nothing but tiredness, but it helps my joints. so i use it for bridge work.

roid are you still on d-bol or u switched to someother agent? norma is good i used to use there deca. but deca doesnt do to me nothing even at 900mg wk not even bloat , strength nothing but tiredness, but it helps my joints. so i use it for bridge work.

two more week of dbol. It's giving me some pretty bad head aches in the afternoon. BP is elevated. Loving everything else about it though, strength and weight are going up steady.

I switched from test prop 600mg ew to test E 750mg ew.

Only deca i have ever used was Organon, I think it was Organon. 2ml vials, 100mg/ml. Deca sounds good right now.........

I'm buying shit like it's going out of style. I've got to get off the board for a while.

You guys must be really patient to push oil through a 25g pin. Believe it or not, but you are likely to get more scar tissue with thinner pins in the long run. This is because with the thinner pin, you have to keep it in the muscle longer...and any movement can cause scarring over time. I use a 22g (23g on delts) and I'm in and out in under 30 secs (3cc).

/V

This oil is uncommonly thick.

I can handle a 23, but a 22 looks scary

Back