• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Not Fair!

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok....I certainly don't want to start anything else, but I was having fun with cenox in the other thread! It gave me an idea...why can't we have a new forum on politics and world interests? I know this would stir up some hot feelings from time to time, but I think it would be good overall. And just for my satisfaction, why when things get hot and heated and someone feelings get hurt do we have to close a thread? Like the old saying...The United States of The Offended. It doesn't matter who says what, someone will disagree and not like it, as I'm sure someone will not like this thread! So what?

I know what you mean, thats what opinions are for, instead of the ability to conversate though sometimes people argue instead (I dont even know what the other thread was so...).

DG, the US of the Offended. You must listen to Johnboy and Billy!!!:bow: I must agree that we need not to close a thread quite so soon. Anything on your mind that you want to bring up?

Well it was obvious that in the Open chat area it wasn't going to survive. I just thought if we had a special place, people would know that the topics would be controversial and not join in unless they could do so in a professional manner. But I also agree with Prince that this is a BB board and sometimes we get way off topic!

Originally posted by Badger
DG, the US of the Offended. You must listen to Johnboy and Billy!!!:bow: I must agree that we need not to close a thread quite so soon. Anything on your mind that you want to bring up?

Yes! Absofreakingloutly! They rule along with Raeford! Glad you do to! Nothing on my mind, I just get hot really fast and easy sometime on subjects like that! One of my downfalls I guess. But if that is my worst, I'll gladly take it!

Originally posted by kuso
I hope you don`t think that thread with cenox was conducted in a proffessional manner.

Absolutely not! (shouldn't say this...) how could you with an Idiot like that?

And I believe that is the very reason a forum of that nature would sux!

The one that had the differing opinion would always be singled out and abused for it...............debating would be fun I think, but would never stay that way, and would always degenerate.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by kuso
And I believe that is the very reason a forum of that nature would sux!

The one that had the differing opinion would always be singled out and abused for it............... never stay that way I think, and would always degenerate.

Good Point Kuso! (Just get conservative and you'll be ok!!)

LMAO at Prince!!!!:laugh:

I just saw a taped rerun of a 9-11 celebration in my home town. A Lt. Col. that was in Vet. and in Desert Storm gave a speech. Talk about motivating. Good thing I hadn't seen it this morning!

What/where is the controversial thread?

Yep, that's it!!:yell:

I had been stewing on what had been said by all over that thread.

The one thing that that cenox had against him was his age. he is only 15. Maybe he read something in his high school world civics book?
It is great to be young and idealistic, but was talking on a subject he is'nt well kowledgable in. Just has his slant on things. Of course, we too have our slant on things. I think he lost any credibility was when he started to look down upon the adults who might just know more than him.
He might have been right in some aspects, but his approach was way off.
So, it's closed and that is probably best.

One time I made a pro-Democrat party comment while I was surrounded by Republicans. From that point on, I just avoid arguing politics because in the end, no one is going to change their points of view no matter how valid you or they are.

If cenox is controversial.... what the fuk is Golds_Shoulders, or what ever his name is???:D

annoying?
:shrug: :headbang: :grin:

entertaining in a nail scratching the chalk board kind of way?

Close! More like as entertaining as a railroad spike being driven through you left nut!

And to think, I ran into that gorgeous picture of NYC to show rather than to discuss and like a rat out of hood, comes The Guy that rhymes with Fort Knox. Oh, and I loved his comments toward the end. :mad:

at least your heart was in the right place..

Originally posted by lean_n_76er

That's it????

After learning of that person, I spent hours reading all of the stuff posted about "it".

So I add another word to it.

"AMUSING"

"entertaining"

well, and that...
:D

Back