• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What kind of diet do u think Sylvester Stallone uses?

miamiguns

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
His body fat must be low single digits. Do you think u know what percentage of P/F/C he uses? Lets all guess.

My guess is... Protein===70%
Fat======10%
Carbos=== 20%

:headbang: :suicide:

LoL, at his age I wouldn't doubt it.

Originally posted by Prince
not sure...but I am pretty sure he uses some "special supplements" when he gets into his Rambo physique.

UR right about the supplements.

For the amount of viens to be protruding across his chest, diet is probably more of a factor. JMHO.

I give Stallone all the credit in the world for having a physique like that at his age...and yes he must maintain a very strict diet when he prepares for movies like Rambo.

However, I have also heard, and believe, that he uses drugs as well. As far as the type of diet, I remember one time in a interview when he talked about it and he said it's extremely strict and low fat, I do not remember him saying that he used any type of "low carb" diet, but that was several years ago.

The point I was making with his drug use is that you can get into that kind of shape quite a bit eaier and quicker if you're taking steroids. To get that ripped naturally it would be a bit tougher and the dieting would be more strenous IMO.

Isn't it just raw eggs drunk out a glass?

Originally posted by miamiguns
His body fat must be low single digits. Do you think u know what percentage of P/F/C he uses? Lets all guess.

My guess is... Protein===70%
Fat======10%
Carbos=== 20%

70% protein, are you for real?!

Let's look at it like this:

If Sly was 150lbs, he'd need about 12 kcals per lb of bodyweight to maintain weight (theoretical concept of course, but for demonstrative purposes let's go with it).

So let's say 150 x 12 = 1800.

70% of which is protein you reckon, that's (1800 x 0.7) 1260 kcals.

Divide this by 4 to get the amount of protein, which is 315 - quite a large amount by anyone's standards.

Sly is in fact closer to the 200lb mark in Rambo films i'm sure, but let's go with 180 for a closer to halfway mark.

so to maintain, 180 x 12 = 2160, x 0.7 = 1512, which, divided by 4 gives 378g protein.

And that's just to maintain.

If he wanted to add weight, say he goes for x15kcals per lb (again, theoretical, but you can maybe see where i'm coming from here).

So, 180 x 15 = 2700, x 0.7 = 1890/4 = 472.5g protein.

So now let me ask you, do you really think he's using 70% of his total calorie intake towards protein consumption?

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Prince
no, that's what Rocky eats. ;)

You mean to say Rocky isn't a film about Sylvester Stallone? :eek:

If Stallone juices its more like 252g of protein to sustain or gain. JMHO

Originally posted by miamiguns
If Stallone juices its more like 252g of protein to sustain or gain. JMHO

I disagree.

I'd say 264.45g protein just to "sustain or gain".

Ah, i can see your reasoning.

You win.

Well, I read that to prepare for Rocky III, when he got really ripped but small, he ate only 10egg whites a day. YES, I know, starvation, but thats just what I read in an interview a year or so ago. He trained under Franco Columbo and had him working his ass off.

And yes, he did take steroids. Theres also a rumor that he can't get it up anymore and needs to use a pump. And now, he's probably doing a body-for-life type diet b/c he's friends w/ Bill Phillips and was in the Body Of Work video. Bill said he consulted w/ him about his diet.

"His diet" LoL... I doubt he's impotent from roids though, seriously. Yeah, 10 egg whites a day, thats unhealthy crap even I'd probably feel shitty like that.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by pete69
He trained under Franco Columbo and had him working his ass off.

Theres also a rumor that he can't get it up anymore and needs to use a pump.

Maybe these two things are related. If I had to be under Franco Columbo while he was working my ass off I bet I would not be able to get it up either. ;)

LOL!!! That was good, totally didnt realize what I was saying. SO, the truth is out.

stallone's diet...

I know for a fact how stallone prepared his physique for rambo 3 and rocky 4 especially for rambo 3.

He would train physically for 9 hrs a day, waking up at 3 am running 2hrs in the morning and doing 5 hrs of weights then finishing with another 2 hours of running.

He done this for 7 months in prep for Rambo 3.

Daily he would consume 8 eggs, salads, 3kgs of steak (8lbs) and he would shoot decabol twice a day using 400ml per shot. Every 2nd day he would use cyclobenzanol shots to ease the use of the deca roids and then switch to winni pro v formulated anabolics using 600ml of it for every 2nd day!!

at 5"7 he got up to 143kgs (315lbs) he was super bulky but cut down to 105kgs (230Lbs). From 315 pounds he managed to get down to a super ripped 230 within 3 1/2 weeks.

I read this in an article he wrote for Flex a while back but its good.

~Muscles~ :) :thumb:

Robert DiMaggio said:
not sure...but I am pretty sure he uses some "special supplements" when he gets into his Rambo physique.

Sly definetly uses gear. I used to work with a guy who did security for him. he said there was always "goodies" in assorted vials stored in the refrigerator.

Back