• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Greatest Feats of Strength Ever...check out the videos!

Great videos.

This has always been a favourite of mine:

YouTube Video

The clean is impressive, but not anything incredible by world standards, but he presses it so easily afterwards it shocks me every time. It almost looks faked he made it look so easy.

Wow. The press is phenomenal. Had to watch it twice. Very cool.

IML Gear Cream!
Watching those videos gets me all fired up!!!:ohyeah:

Hey forum, I know this isn't the thread to post this question or suggestion but I wanted to get a good response. Is there a thread dedicated to us "big guys"? Concerning weight training, aas, weight loss or gain issues, etc? I truly dont intend to offend anyone, but sometimes advice given to a guy 5 foot something 100 pounds whatever does me no good, or advice from someone in those perimeters. Big guys should receive advice and give advice to other big guys. Its not about causing an issue, just making situations more relatible. I'm 6'4" and 260+, and I think advice or concerns from guys similiar in size or larger would be more helpful. What are everyones opinions on that?

Hey forum, I know this isn't the thread to post this question or suggestion but I wanted to get a good response. Is there a thread dedicated to us "big guys"? Concerning weight training, aas, weight loss or gain issues, etc? I truly dont intend to offend anyone, but sometimes advice given to a guy 5 foot something 100 pounds whatever does me no good, or advice from someone in those perimeters. Big guys should receive advice and give advice to other big guys. Its not about causing an issue, just making situations more relatible. I'm 6'4" and 260+, and I think advice or concerns from guys similiar in size or larger would be more helpful. What are everyones opinions on that?

I would reccomend putting up two new threads. One in the training area (where you need to post all your stats & current routine) & one in the Anabolic Zone ( where you need to post your proposed cycle & past experience).

You will get plenty of feeback as long as your forth coming on history/stats. There are plenty of big lunch money takers in here.

Flathead

Back