• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gains after cycle

mystictrunks

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've heard that after you do a cycle of PH or roids, It will be much harder to put on mass on your own after you stop, and you can only put on significant mass therafter if you do another cycle. Is there any truth to this?

Well this is a hard question to answer. Firstly, most people should start steroids only when they cannot gain any more mass. This is known as their plateau. This applys to strength and muscle. Fact of the matter is, most people start steroids at a young age in hopes to gain muscle faster. IMO you should train religiously for atleast 2 years to reach a plateau before trying steroids. So your question kind of contridicts itself in that matter.

Dont think that is true. Depends on if you hit your genetic potential or not. Also eating and training.

Well this is a hard question to answer. Firstly, most people should start steroids only when they cannot gain any more mass. This is known as their plateau. This applys to strength and muscle. Fact of the matter is, most people start steroids at a young age in hopes to gain muscle faster. IMO you should train religiously for atleast 2 years to reach a plateau before trying steroids. So your question kind of contridicts itself in that matter.
I've been training religiously for nine years , so it's not like i'm some beginner just looking for a simple/quick fix.

I've been training religiously for nine years , so it's not like i'm some beginner just looking for a simple/quick fix.

It was not my intention to imply that you were a beginner. I was implying that one should already be at a stand-still mass wise, therefore resorting to gear for the boost. Coming off gear, one should only expect to go back to where they left off (not gaining mass significantly). Also coming off of a mass cycle, you expect big results and you will be universally disappointed in expecting significant mass gain without gear.

i think pyes answered the question good as to the info given. i also took it as your a beginner. i obviously was wrong though. 9 yrs is along time. do you keep anything once you come off? if you have used them before i dont know. i keep alot from yrs not training with them but i have been on sometrhing for 20 plus yrs so i dont know now. i would guess i would keep about 5 lbs of muscle if i stopped and went naturally.you will be able to get only so big as to wat your genetic potential allows you. but you can save alot of wat you gained on gear just by eating right and training wisely. your other question i dont know. but if you hit a platue at nine yrs try gear youll get alot bigger.

No. I have never done any gear. I just recently tried 1 andro RX though, Which even here in the fourth week has given me little to no results...

I've heard that after you do a cycle of PH or roids, It will be much harder to put on mass on your own after you stop, and you can only put on significant mass therafter if you do another cycle. Is there any truth to this?

True.

It's pretty easy to answer.

You think that people who run gear don't plateau? If that were the case most guys would have a 3k squat and growing.

So no matter the age if you plateau you should then turn to gear? Don't you think that it might be the training or the diet? :thinking:

IML Gear Cream!
It's pretty easy to answer.

You think that people who run gear don't plateau? If that were the case most guys would have a 3k squat and growing.

So no matter the age if you plateau you should then turn to gear? Don't you think that it might be the training or the diet? :thinking:

I don't understand the questions lol.
I am saying that if you are 250, then use juice to get to 270. then get off juice...you will not gain much mass! If you are 250 then you pretty much massed out as much as your body will allow naturally. To expect to gain 20lbs of muscle after you stop juicing is unrealistic. If you are 250 do you think you can put on 20lbs by modifying your diet and training. I do not think that is possible in 3 months.(given you are at a plateau).

Now if your talking about a 150 pounder using juice then yes it def is diet and training. In which case you should not be juicing yet anyways hence my point.

I don't understand the questions lol.
I am saying that if you are 250, then use juice to get to 270. then get off juice...you will not gain much mass! If you are 250 then you pretty much massed out as much as your body will allow naturally. To expect to gain 20lbs of muscle after you stop juicing is unrealistic. If you are 250 do you think you can put on 20lbs by modifying your diet and training. I do not think that is possible in 3 months.(given you are at a plateau).

So if you use AAS you can gain 20 lbs, is it all LBM or LBM and fat? If you can show me one person who has bulked and gained only 20lbs of LBM, please do so.

You can gain 20 lbs if you stop gear and train naturally if you're young enough.

So the only way to put on 20lbs is to do it in three months?

Now if your talking about a 150 pounder using juice then yes it def is diet and training. In which case you should not be juicing yet anyways hence my point.

What does body weight have to do with using AAS?

What does body weight have to do with using AAS?

Are you saying a 130lb guy should use steroids? Given he does not have a muscle wasting disease and is not plateau'd

So if you use AAS you can gain 20 lbs, is it all LBM or LBM and fat? If you can show me one person who has bulked and gained only 20lbs of LBM, please do so.

You can gain 20 lbs if you stop gear and train naturally if you're young enough.

So the only way to put on 20lbs is to do it in three months?

The guy never gave his age or stats so I am going off of protocal. Also he was talking about the use of steroids on and off. An average time period is 3 months. He hinted at it (naturally) being as fast as steroids or close to it. atleast thats how I read between the lines ^_^

Are you saying a 130lb guy should use steroids? Given he does not have a muscle wasting disease and is not plateau'd

If he has been training for sometime and of age why not?

The guy never gave his age or stats so I am going off of protocal. Also he was talking about the use of steroids on and off. An average time period is 3 months. He hinted at it (naturally) being as fast as steroids or close to it. atleast thats how I read between the lines ^_^

What is protocal? Why is an average time period 3 months? Who decided that?

I think that age definitely plays a large part into determining if you hit your natural plateau or not. Being in your late teen's/early twenty's if much different than over 30. Your body has pretty much reduced the amount of natural test it produces and your growth is pretty much stopped.

With that said, gear should not be your first solution to breaking your plateau. Have you checked your diet? Run your diet through FitDay for a week or so and check your calories and macros's. Are you getting enough protein, carbs and especially FAT. YES I SAID FAT, good fat from Natural Peanut Putter and Virgin Olive Oil. Have you changed your training routine around? Are you overtraining? Reduce the amount of bullshit isolation exercises and just stick to compound exercises. If after 6-8 weeks you still have gained/dropped minimal weight and your strength and mass have not improved you may then say your have hit your natural plateau and come over to the dark side. JMO

Back