• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

An uh, silly question

Who Dat

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok so someone asked me a question that i have no idea the answer. a bottle of test300, seal broken, sitting for well over a year. actually a friend of mine, he broke his hand after taking one shot and now wants to resume. my advice? just get new shit, thats what i would do. anyone know the answer to this? not sure of the exp. on the bottle but im sure were not past that if he's considering this.he says it still looks the same, but can it be trusted?i dont know im sure wunna ya has the answer

use it

thats it? use it? kinda lookin for a little somethin to back it up......but thanx i guess

You had said that it has not yet met the expiration date so it should be fine. Assuming it has been stored in a cool dark place and when he took his one dose from it he used alcohol for a wipe and didnt contaminate it at that time. Most oils last a very long time. The expiration dates most times are three years. I personally have used stuff that was beyond it's date and had no problems what so ever.

Before you use it, you probably want to cook it in the oven at 260 degrees for 45 mins. This will make sure any bacteria grow will be eliminated.

Before you use it, you probably want to cook it in the oven at 260 degrees for 45 mins. This will make sure any bacteria grow will be eliminated.

cook between 212 and 275 for 10 mins, not 45mins. you only need to bring it to that temperature but I would let it cook for 10 mins to be sure. 45 mins is useless and overkill. also you can always refilter it with whatmans if you doubt the seal of your vial.

Back