• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Crazy offer! Buy 1 10ml and receive 3!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dear Members, now we have CRAZY offer for next 5 days only!

You buy 1 vial DECABOLIC ASIA PHARMA and you will receive as extra gift 1 vial CYPIOBOLIC ASIA PHARMA AND 1 vial SUSTIANBOLIC ASIA PHARMA!
Total for cost of 1 vial you will receive 3 vials!

When you make order,let us know from what forum you come!

Order need to be paid by Western union or Money Gram!
Here you can't use any discount codes! Only regular prices!

Its limited offer...for first 10 guys-orders only!

best-regards

World Pharma - Buy anabolic steroids online without prescription

would be nice if all 3 were the same gear .

Dear pyes, we can do it if you take cypiobolic or sustainbolic! buy 1 and receive 3..be fast,dont miss it,its limited offer!

Gotta admit, buy one get two free is pretty good.

ok, so it sounds like youve really got a good deal going this time WP. Nice work :thumb:

Dear members, you are all welcome...YEs its BEST deal.you cant get better deal for GMP gear and all this 3 products are THAI FDA approved and you can even buy it in Pharmacy in Thailand!

Gears!

Right on, now that's what I'm talking about!!

Dear members, we do our best!

We can also do and send you or 3 x sustainbolic or also 3 x cypiobolic!
We cant sent you 3 x decabolic!
you always need to buy and pay decabolic + ship and then you can receive mixx you want!

ORDER ALWAYS NEED TO BE PAID WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM ONLY!

best-regards

wp

Thier AP Cyp is some good stuff too. I loved it.

Ok.. So how do I score some 4 vials of Test C?

Ok.. So how do I score some 4 vials of Test C?

You can get all 3 Test C if you want. More than that will require an additional order.

I see. Now i've never used Money Gram before.. Could someone be my mother and walk me through it?

IML Gear Cream!
Western Union is pretty simple bro if thats the moneygram you are talking about. If not, I would assume it is pretty similiar. You get together the money you need, as well as the name of the person you are sending the money to, and the city they are in. You go to any place that provides WU service, IE: Rite-Aid and you will fill out a form with the name and city you are sending it to, as well as your name/address/phone. How much of your personal info you fill out with accurate information is pretty much up to you.

After that, you give them the money, plus their fee, and they give you a receipt and control number. You take that number and let your seller know that you sent the money, as well as the control number, and they go and pick it up at whatever location in that city they desire.

Thats pretty much it bro!

How much is the Fee for WU or Money Gram?

50 bucks??? Fk that :coffee:

Yeah it was ridiculous. It may have been just cause it was going to an unnamed foreign country and all of the dollars had to be converted to Goats. The national currency of said country. The goat exchange isnt very favorable right now. Since Docmomen came around, they seem to be more in demand.

well if i gotta pay 50$ to pay somebody, WU can suck my skinny little dick

thats a good deal if u use money gram, WU is always high. if moneygram is going to use watever country its going to. just my 2 cents.

Back