• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blood lvl's and my doctor.

pyes

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my 6th month appointment is coming up soon and I was wondering if it were a bad or good idea to tell my doc I am taking aas. If I told him, would he be obligated to contact law enforcemement? or is that stuff confidential? It would be great to have my doc there incase I needed something. e.g. blood work, ai's incase arimidex does not do it, whatever...you get the point lol.

my 6th month appointment is coming up soon and I was wondering if it were a bad or good idea to tell my doc I am taking aas. If I told him, would he be obligated to contact law enforcemement? or is that stuff confidential? It would be great to have my doc there incase I needed something. e.g. blood work, ai's incase arimidex does not do it, whatever...you get the point lol.

Bad idea.

You disclose that and your information can be accessed if you ever sign a HIPPA release form. If you ever apply for life or health insurnce......you're screwed.

You need to either get off of the AAS, donate blood or change your appointment date.

Bad idea.

You disclose that and your information can be accessed if you ever sign a HIPPA release form. If you ever apply for life or health insurnce......you're screwed.

You need to either get off of the AAS, donate blood or change your appointment date.

Thank you for the advice! It is just a general check up, I am not sure if they will draw blood or not. would they check for drugs on a regular check up?

Thank you for the advice! It is just a general check up, I am not sure if they will draw blood or not. would they check for drugs on a regular check up?

I wouldn't think so, but I'm not a Dr.

CT's right ; if you ever sign a hippa form any person you give access to can view any of your records that your MD adds to your chart.I don't think he could technically call the dea on you but there is a good chance (considering what most GPs know about hormones)that he will discharge you as a patient.Find an HRT doc asap.Those guys are a bit more understanding of the nature of there patients to not be normal.;

Most of the time you have to ask for hormone screening.

thanx guys for the advice.

Not sure how true it is but I wouldn't donate blood. I donate all the time, platelets, and have been told to make sure I am not even sick(or on any type of medication). This "COULD" carry over to a patient and they inturn can be sickened.

Back