• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

WANTED: Super-DMZ Rx Product Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am looking for a few product testers/loggers for Super-DMZ Rx, if you are interested please answer the following questions, post them here don't send me a PM!

SEE HERE:
Super-DMZ Rx??? Pro-Hormone (Superdrol Dymethazine)

Requirements:
MUST be at least 21 years of age and residing in the USA.
MUST understand the possible side effects of using a pro-hormone.
MUST be willing to have PCT (post cycle therapy) ready to use at end of cycle (we do not provide).
MUST keep a log/journal on this board updated daily!

Product testers will be provided with 1 FREE bottle of Super-DMZ Rx.

Please answer:
Height:
Years Training:
Estimated Body Fat %:
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:
Current supplements you're using:
Why you would be a good candidate:
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience:

PLEASE RESPOND IN THIS THREAD!

Thanks! :)

Weight: 187
Height: 6'
Years Training: 4
Estimated Body Fat %: 11-12
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: I started initially to get my knees in shape (Dislocated one playing football). I've continued because of all of the positive effects (Health, weight loss, general well being, the ability to fall asleep at night!). My end goal would be to show at least once.
Current supplements you're using: Animal Pak, Fish Oil, Creatine (Magna and HCL), Beta Alanine, 1-3 DiMethyl, Glycergrow (Sometimes), 100% Whey Iso, 50% Milk Iso + 35% Egg White + 15% Whey Iso, NAC, AAKG 2:1, BCAA's :p [Although I'm currently cycling off everything but the protein, pak and oil]
Why you would be a good candidate: I believe I would be a good candidate because I'm dedicated to getting a better body. I've lost over 100lbs since I started (Was at 298) and I'm not done yet! Having never used pro-hormones I believe my body will respond well to them and show what the average person can expect having gone from never taking them.
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: My knowledge on pro-hormones is very limited. I actually never considered them because of adverse side effects associated with them. But after doing some research upon getting the newsletter for Super-DMZ I would like to learn more and try them while I'm massing this winter. Of course I've never posted on here so I doubt my chances but I'll probably end up getting some regardless :)

I just started up Superdrol and Dbol last week, I could discontinue those if you would want me to log this. I am already running a log on here in the Genxxl section.

Weight:210
Height:6'1"
Years Training:4+
Estimated Body Fat %:12%
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:Bulking right now
Current supplements you're using: Staples(multi-fishoil-vit-c etc) Testosterone and Deca
Why you would be a good candidate: Cause Im already running a log on here, so I might as well log this here also.
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: I have used Superdrol, Halodrol, and epistane

Here is a link to my current log http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/genxxl-gear/112608-tim1985s-cycle-journal.html

Weight: 205 lbs
Height: 6'1"
Years Training: 3+
Estimated Body Fat %: 11%ish
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: Bulking up a bit more. I was about 165 lbs when I was running track and I just up and decided to switch diciplines. I put on muscle pretty fast... it encouraged me to go harder... now I'm at 205 lbs. I'm trying to get to a solid 230 lbs and I'll be g2g.
Current supplements you're using: Whey and casein protein, creatine mono, glutamine, and some multis
Why you would be a good candidate: I already have a strong work ethic and the results have been coming along quite fine. I was already planning on logging my progress with some other PHs, but that's on hold rt now until about Sep 10-13 because I'm fasting for Ramadan. The combination I've been doing of weights and calisthenic exercises has been yielding some very good results... as a matter of fact, my boss just talked to me about how much I was bulking up today because he thinks I'm on gear (not yet, lol).
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: I bought the LG Sciences Trifescta stack, but I had to discontinue it because I would not have been able to complete the entire cycle because of fasting (this was about 3 weeks ago). I was only about a week into it when I realized that.

Requirements:
[X] MUST be at least 21 years of age and residing in the USA.
[X] MUST understand the possible side effects of using a pro-hormone.
[X] MUST be willing to have PCT (post cycle therapy) ready to use at end of cycle (we do not provide).
[X] MUST keep a log/journal on this board updated daily!

Weight: 177.1 lbs. this a.m.
Height: 6'1"
Years Training: First touched a vinyl and concrete weight set at age 15. It's been hit or miss/off and on since then. I've never been far from the gym. Have had a journal on IronMag since March 8, 2010. Was 202.2 lbs. back then.
Estimated Body Fat %: Had it checked at the local Gold's. Was 16% according to their hand-held gizmo.
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: What else? Muscle!
Current supplements you're using: A number of IronMagLabs supplements including

• Green Tea
  • Anabolic Matrix
  • Lean Fuel
  • Tribulus
  • Flex Rx
I'm also taking Species Nutrition's Isolyze, Fiberlyze, Macadamia Nut Oil, and Omegalyze. And Kre-Alkalyn, L-Glutamine, Gaspari's SuperPump250 pre workout, and (hold onto your hat) beta alanine! :ohyeah:
Why you would be a good candidate: Well, I'm an older version of all of you, for one. ;) As an average joe, it might be interesting to see how I respond to this product. And I've run a reviewer journal for Gaspari Nutrition a few years back, as well. curt_james' Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 LEMON BURST Reviewer Journal! - Bodybuilding.com Forums
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: Previously I purchased several bottles of 1-ANDRO Rx???.

1-Andro-Rx.png
1-Andro-Rx.png
1-Andro-Rx.png

I'll throw this recent vid in here, too. Laughter is a good thing! :thumb:

YouTube Video

Last edited:
weight: 204
height: 5'10
years training: 10
BF% : 11
Goal: I want to take my body to the next level
Current supps:Whey, Creatine and ossasionally Superpump.
Why I'm a good candidate: I started training at the age of 12. That gives me already 10 years that I have been consistenly training. Since the very first day I started, I have been hooked. It has since become an integral part of my life.
PH experience: I just ended my very first cycle ever using 1- Andro RX with less than stellar results. I am hoping this product will give me real results and help me reach the next level.

Weight:174Lbs
Height:5' 10"
Years Training: just over one
Estimated Body Fat %:17-18
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:break 190Lbs, then cut down to 13-14% bf
Current supplements you're using:whey protien
Why you would be a good candidate:i already log everything from the gym, so i know i can do that. 1 andro rx actually worked very well for me(about 3-4 months ago). I go to the gym 4 days a week and i am religous about it.
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: only one i have used in the past was 1 andro rx, so i would like to reasearch just a bit more to know what exactly i will need to take after the cycle.

Super-DMZ Rx™ Pro-Hormone (Superdrol Dymethazine)
Super-DMZ.jpg

Weight: 225
Height: 6
Years Training: a lot
Estimated Body Fat %: 12%
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: 500lb bench press @ 12% bf or less im at 450
Current supplements you're using: listed below
Why you would be a good candidate: below
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: M1t, tren, epi, dbol,tbol, abombs

Current Cycle

Day 124
Proviron 50mg ED capped my own
Test E 250mg EW Axio
Test Undeconate 500mg/ml EW Axio Sponsored Log
EQ 300mg EW Endosyn
Anavar 95mg ED Capped my own
Tren E 300mg EW Axio

Diet. (expressed in grams)
4300 clean calories
60% protein
20% carbs
20% fat
Mostly fish oil CLA Omega 3 eggs and MCT oil (triglycerides)

Ghenerate IGH1 Sponsored Log
Animal Stak
Animal PAK
Isopure
waxymaize Post WO carbs
Isopure Mass
Muscle Marinade Sponsored Log
Creapure
Fish oil YES 10G DAILY
CLA 8g
NAC
Himalaya Liver care
Taurine
hawthorn berry extract
Coq Q-10
Purple Wraath
MCT Oil
NO Infuse
Slin

Well firstly ive got a log running here already
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/genxxl-gear/112543-gen-x-log-pictures.html

Secondly i am currrently shopping for a Superdrone clone its the oral i have chosen to close out my current cycle. Looking for one last blast and as im logging here already might as well log Super-DMZ Rx™ Pro-Hormone (Superdrol Dymethazine) instead of different clone also this log is up and running over at AM and ill be able to give you guys a great plug over there as it is a legal sup and i have a large following, current log there over 16,000 views
Why me?

Well i train like an animal and ive made some excellent progress and like i said Superdrol is being added to my stack one way or another.

Ill post's daily, I run detailed logs and my work ethic will really test the abilities of this product. I also has a pretty big following due to the reasons I mentioned above and because, check out my log and you will see what I mean with lots of progress pictures.

Last log

Operation "Get Swole" takes an assist with GHenerate & I-GH-1 - Anabolicminds.com

Current log

Operation "Get Swole" my 1st inj no BS log all are welcome - Anabolicminds.com

Little nutritional video i prepared special for my bothers in iron
Hope you have a strong stomache :)

YouTube Video

Be responsible for taking me to the next level 500lb bench press

Lets kick some arse with Super-DMZ Rx™ Pro-Hormone (Superdrol Dymethazine)

HulkKickinghulk06.gif

Thank you for your consideration

Last edited:
i take that back on my body fat, i had my gym measure me this morning, they say im at 15% body fat

That stinks, Im only 20.

Super-DMZ Rx??? Pro-Hormone (Superdrol Dymethazine)
Super-DMZ.jpg

Weight: 225
Height: 6
Years Training: a lot
Estimated Body Fat %: 12%
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: 500lb bench press @ 12% bf or less im at 450
Current supplements you're using: listed below
Why you would be a good candidate: below
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: M1t, tren, epi, dbol,tbol, abombs
(snip)

Current log

Operation "Get Swole" my 1st inj no BS log all are welcome - Anabolicminds.com

Little nutritional video i prepared special for my bothers in iron
Hope you have a strong stomache :)

YouTube Video

Be responsible for taking me to the next level 500lb bench press

Lets kick some arse with Super-DMZ Rx??? Pro-Hormone (Superdrol Dymethazine)

HulkKickinghulk06.gif

Thank you for your consideration

Great to see another old head applying!

And that video never ceases to amaze! :bow:

Please answer:
Weight:190
Height: 5'-11"
Years Training:27
Estimated Body Fat %:12?
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:Single digit fat level and proportional muscle growth, not extremely interested in size or how much weight i move.
Current supplements you're using: Creatine Jack3d, ZMA, AndroRX
Why you would be a good candidate: I weigh my food, monitor my intake
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: Experienced with anabolics in the 80's, oral and inj.,

Which PCT do you recommend?
What kind of data are you looking for, strength increase numbers, weight increase numbers etc?

obv. for legal reasons he has to recomend legal otc sups.

me, I would say get at a minimum, a serm and add in w/e test booster you prefer. I like one of the following, bridge, animal stak2, sustain alpha.

my ai of choice is 6-bromo, but i've heard good things about topical formestane, just havn't tried it yet.

obv. for legal reasons he has to recomend legal otc sups.

me, I would say get at a minimum, a serm and add in w/e test booster you prefer. I like one of the following, bridge, animal stak2, sustain alpha.

my ai of choice is 6-bromo, but i've heard good things about topical formestane, just havn't tried it yet.

Thats def a solid PCT def a SERM

formestane works great and u can buy it in bulk powder and make ur own transdermal with emu oil :)

Subliminal Message... PICK ME!!!! PICK ME!!!! Too obvious???

Requirements:
MUST be willing to have PCT (post cycle therapy) ready to use at end of cycle (we do not provide).

I meet all of the requirements!!!:clapping:

Please answer:
Weight:195
Height:5'8
Years Training:Since I was 12 with a little downtime so lets say 20+ years training.
Estimated Body Fat %: 9-10
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: I have competed in one show already, and I am moving up to an untested federation. Due to this I need to put on about 10-15 lbs of new muscle this year before trying to compete with the big boys.
Current supplements you're using: I just finished a run with the Natabolic Stack, and was abut to start an H-Drol run but will put that on the back burner for the opportunity to run this.
Why you would be a good candidate: I am intelligent, and can articulate my thoughts in an informative and entertaining manner. I can go from teacher to class clown in nano-seconds which makes for good fun. I know my nutrition and other factors and have a good handle on them. There won't be any junk weight or excess water due to poor eating. Nobody wants to see a guy just get sloppy to be able to say he gained X amount of pounds.

On top of those reasons...
People just like me... :kissu:

I have run many logs on other boards and have a good readership where I post regularly. I won't link here just so I know I am not stepping on any toes but can provide links if helpful. My receptors are fresh, not attenuated from having been over exposed to repeated cycles. My bodyfat is low enough that you could easily see any difference in mass.
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: I have done alot of reading on the topic and have used Epistane and Furazadrol 3 years ago. I was already looking into Dymethazine as well and like what I know about the compound. Basically only slightly weaker than SDrol but with a lot less sides from what I have read. That sounds right up my alley.

Hell yes!! Kleen gets my vote!!! Good dude right here!

Requirements:

Please answer:
Years Training:Since I was 12 with a little downtime so lets say 20+ years training.
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: I have competed in one show already, and I am moving up to an untested federation. Due to this I need to put on about 10-15 lbs of new muscle this year before trying to compete with the big boys.
Current supplements you're using: I just finished a run with the Natabolic Stack, and was abut to start an H-Drol run but will put that on the back burner for the opportunity to run this.
Why you would be a good candidate: I am intelligent, and can articulate my thoughts in an informative and entertaining manner. I can go from teacher to class clown in nano-seconds which makes for good fun. I know my nutrition and other factors and have a good handle on them. There won't be any junk weight or excess water due to poor eating. Nobody wants to see a guy just get sloppy to be able to say he gained X amount of pounds.

I have run many logs on other boards and have a good readership where I post regularly. I won't link here just so I know I am not stepping on any toes but can provide links if helpful. My receptors are fresh, not attenuated from having been over exposed to repeated cycles. My bodyfat is low enough that you could easily see any difference in mass.
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: I have done alot of reading on the topic and have used Epistane and Furazadrol 3 years ago. I was already looking into Dymethazine as well and like what I know about the compound. Basically only slightly weaker than SDrol but with a lot less sides from what I have read. That sounds right up my alley.

Look who showed up from AM. Whats wrong, getting tired of running placebo logs.

IML Gear Cream!
I
Requirements:

Please answer:

Glad to see you here man

And nice solid post, yes Kleen would make a fine candidate and with a strong following.

I'm organizing a mass exodus from AM :)

I

Glad to see you here man

And nice solid post, yes Kleen would make a fine candidate and with a strong following.

I'm organizing a mass exodus from AM :)

Thanks Ed, and thanks for the heads up about this board. Looks as kick ass as you said it was so far.

(i am no judge) But Kleens ap does look pretty good. Only thing that I'd be concerned about is his lack of expeirence with oral methylated steroids. dimethazine isn't anything like superdrol, or epistane. I personally dont think dimethazine is a compound for one's first cycle, or for someone with little cycle expeirence.

but my opinion doesn't mean shit, it's prince's that matters. lol.

If you do run it, & you have any questions, feel free to pm me bro.
----------------------------

I'm from am. I stick in the anabolics section. 98% of my post are there. 1% in the review, 1% in the sup section. lol.

but lately it is turning into another bb.com. Still alot of knowledable guys I like to shoot the shit with about aas though.

Im liking this forum more and more, and thinking of making it my home forum. (besides ntbm)

(i am no judge) But Kleens ap does look pretty good. Only thing that I'd be concerned about is his lack of expeirence with oral methylated steroids. dimethazine isn't anything like superdrol, or epistane. I personally dont think dimethazine is a compound for one's first cycle, or for someone with little cycle expeirence.

I'm from am. I stick in the anabolics section. 98% of my post are there. 1% in the review, 1% in the sup section. lol.

but lately it is turning into another bb.com. Still alot of knowledable guys I like to shoot the shit with about aas though.

Im liking this forum more and more, and thinking of making it my home forum. (besides ntbm)

Agreed on the AM statement Fuckers, one wrong word and they ban you, its just not worth building up all that credibility just to get shot down by some dick moderator with hair trigger finger.

Ive known Kleen for some time and certainly not worried about his lack of knowlege, is like to bet he can stand his ground with the best here, as I'm sure as AM guy urself he has a large flowing and an incredible support group and his work ethic is next to none.

I believe they want 5 + loggers so getting the exposure either he or I cud get them at AM for their new product would be of enormous benefit.

Oh did I say I want to log this as well ;)

Hell yes!! Kleen gets my vote!!! Good dude right here!
Thanks Tim!
Look who showed up from AM. Whats wrong, getting tired of running placebo logs.
Whaddaya know Moe! Long time. Not tired of running "placebo" logs. I made some decent gains on those products, but tired of only making decent gains. ;)

First I have to address the comment that this is nothing like Superdrol, now I am not in anyway capable of making the assessment of if it is like it or not. I can only go on my reading and what others have told me when it comes to the comparison. Here is one of the Profiles for Dimethazine

"Dimethazine is actually two steroid molecules bound together by a nitrogen atom. Upon ingestion, stomach acid separates the two steroid molecules that closely resemble methyldrostanolone (Superdrol).

Although dimethazine appears very similar to methyldrostanolone, the presence of a nitrogen at the 3rd position appears to increase its androgenic potency relative to its anabolic potency (210/95 compared to 400/20 for methyldrostanolone). Therefore, dimethazine could be considered a slightly weaker form of methyldrostanolone, but perhaps less likely to cause gyno related issues because of its higher relative androgenic value (and ability to antagonize estrogenic effects).

Otherwise, all side-effects and benefits could be considered relatively the same as methyldrostanolone. Liver toxicity and its associated side-effects of general sickness should still be expected, especially if the liver becomes compromised. Using a liver protecting supplement prior to and during a cycle of Dimethazine would be very important.

The quick gains in size and strength will likely be accompanied by increases in intense back pumps, high blood pressure, shortness of breath and oily skin. Vascularity would also be expected to improve with this compound due to the increase in extra-cellar water and possible decrease in subcutaneous water weight.

Because this compound is a 17aa oral, it is not recommended to be stacked with other 17aa oral steroids."

Another comparison from a different site has this to say about the compound.

"Superdrol vs Dymethazine

Dymethazine is nearly identical to Superdrol, except it’s two (as opposed to one) superdrol molecules attached to each other, now based on this you may be thinking that Dzine is twice as powerful as Superdrol, this is not the case. Your bodies stomach acid separates these two molecules prior to absorption, so it becomes a single molecule just with two potential pathways, despite this difference Superdrol remains the more powerful compound.

The one advantage that Dymethazine has over Superdrol is the less likelihood of side effects or in the event of side effects being present they’re typically more manageable with dZine/dymethazine. Don’t take this as it being side-effect free, Dymethazine is an incredibly potent compound and carries the same risks as any other powerful anabolic steroid or pro-hormone.

Maintaining Health

Dymethazine is an oral based designer steroid that’s processed by the liver, Dymethazine is also a methylated compound and thus puts additional strain on our bodies liver. dZine is a very powerful product and carries our Class III rating therefore it will negatively impact blood pressure, lipid values, cholesterol levels and will put strain on the bodies endocrine system, there is also additional less serious side effects that we will discuss later. Most of these negative side effects have been present in steroid usage for decades, luckily over the years preventative herbal supplementation has been vastly improved to provide our bodies with protection for our livers, lipid values, cholesterol levels and help control adverse blood pressure effects. All-in-one cycle protection products have existed for several years and should be a staple in any steroid or pro-hormone cycle, therefore an all-in-one will be our basis for on cycle health support and is required for a proper cycle."

I know I compared it but this is what I have read on the compound from these and other sources as well. Basically 2 superdrol or superdrol like molecules bound by nitrogen and not broken down until in the stomach where the 2 separated yet intact steroid molecules are then absorbed by the body. It is slightly weaker but as you can see by doses the dose is higher in MG so a run with this compound could easily produce Superdrol like results just has to be run at higher doses than regular SD. Seems the ones I have looked at pills are around 15 mg which would be a high dosed SD pill, with SD 30 being about as high as anyone should go. As to where Dimethazine an experienced user can go up to 45mg per day toward the end of their run. Being that I am not an experienced user my doses should start at 15 then go up to 30 but no higher unless my sides are just non existent on the compound.

I have already been amping up my liver and BP supps to start this other run and would be able to start pretty quickly. I would definitely use you as a resource though. I tend to seek out those more knowledgeable than me, and take directions very well.

Thanks Tim!

Whaddaya know Moe! Long time. Not tired of running "placebo" logs. I made some decent gains on those products, but tired of only making decent gains. ;)

First I have to address the comment that this is nothing like Superdrol, now I am not in anyway capable of making the assessment of if it is like it or not. I can only go on my reading and what others have told me when it comes to the comparison. Here is one of the Profiles for Dimethazine

"Dimethazine is actually two steroid molecules bound together by a nitrogen atom. Upon ingestion, stomach acid separates the two steroid molecules that closely resemble methyldrostanolone (Superdrol).

Although dimethazine appears very similar to methyldrostanolone, the presence of a nitrogen at the 3rd position appears to increase its androgenic potency relative to its anabolic potency (210/95 compared to 400/20 for methyldrostanolone). Therefore, dimethazine could be considered a slightly weaker form of methyldrostanolone, but perhaps less likely to cause gyno related issues because of its higher relative androgenic value (and ability to antagonize estrogenic effects).

Otherwise, all side-effects and benefits could be considered relatively the same as methyldrostanolone. Liver toxicity and its associated side-effects of general sickness should still be expected, especially if the liver becomes compromised. Using a liver protecting supplement prior to and during a cycle of Dimethazine would be very important.

The quick gains in size and strength will likely be accompanied by increases in intense back pumps, high blood pressure, shortness of breath and oily skin. Vascularity would also be expected to improve with this compound due to the increase in extra-cellar water and possible decrease in subcutaneous water weight.

Because this compound is a 17aa oral, it is not recommended to be stacked with other 17aa oral steroids."

Another comparison from a different site has this to say about the compound.

"Superdrol vs Dymethazine

Dymethazine is nearly identical to Superdrol, except it???s two (as opposed to one) superdrol molecules attached to each other, now based on this you may be thinking that Dzine is twice as powerful as Superdrol, this is not the case. Your bodies stomach acid separates these two molecules prior to absorption, so it becomes a single molecule just with two potential pathways, despite this difference Superdrol remains the more powerful compound.

The one advantage that Dymethazine has over Superdrol is the less likelihood of side effects or in the event of side effects being present they???re typically more manageable with dZine/dymethazine. Don???t take this as it being side-effect free, Dymethazine is an incredibly potent compound and carries the same risks as any other powerful anabolic steroid or pro-hormone.

Maintaining Health

Dymethazine is an oral based designer steroid that???s processed by the liver, Dymethazine is also a methylated compound and thus puts additional strain on our bodies liver. dZine is a very powerful product and carries our Class III rating therefore it will negatively impact blood pressure, lipid values, cholesterol levels and will put strain on the bodies endocrine system, there is also additional less serious side effects that we will discuss later. Most of these negative side effects have been present in steroid usage for decades, luckily over the years preventative herbal supplementation has been vastly improved to provide our bodies with protection for our livers, lipid values, cholesterol levels and help control adverse blood pressure effects. All-in-one cycle protection products have existed for several years and should be a staple in any steroid or pro-hormone cycle, therefore an all-in-one will be our basis for on cycle health support and is required for a proper cycle."

I know I compared it but this is what I have read on the compound from these and other sources as well. Basically 2 superdrol or superdrol like molecules bound by nitrogen and not broken down until in the stomach where the 2 separated yet intact steroid molecules are then absorbed by the body. It is slightly weaker but as you can see by doses the dose is higher in MG so a run with this compound could easily produce Superdrol like results just has to be run at higher doses than regular SD. Seems the ones I have looked at pills are around 15 mg which would be a high dosed SD pill, with SD 30 being about as high as anyone should go. As to where Dimethazine an experienced user can go up to 45mg per day toward the end of their run. Being that I am not an experienced user my doses should start at 15 then go up to 30 but no higher unless my sides are just non existent on the compound.

I have already been amping up my liver and BP supps to start this other run and would be able to start pretty quickly. I would definitely use you as a resource though. I tend to seek out those more knowledgeable than me, and take directions very well.

:clapping: datta boy

Just giving you a hard time man, glad to have you here. IMHO though, if youre looking to put on some mass you really should step up to real gear to put on the mass you need. I think youre wasting your time and effort with a oral only cycle.

I am feeling very generous, everyone that posted an app here send me your complete US mailing address and you will get a free bottle, please start a journal/log on this board and post daily updates.

* except Curt James & mystictrunks - because I already sent you guys a bottle. :)

I would be perfect

Hello, I have been wanting to try a pro hormone but I don't know what works and what don't, I just don't wanna waste my money, this would be perfect! I'm 31 yrs old, 6' ,220 lbs, about 11% bf, I resently had a 3 month layoff and lost 20 lbs, I've been back at it for about 3 weeks now that the personal drama is out of the way! I lifted for 2 years in high school, and started back 10-16-09, I have a very good frame for bodybuilding, my short term goal is a tight 240's, long term goal 280's. I look as if I have been lifting for years, as I am an easy gainer. Because of me being an easy gainer, and givin my situation, I believe you couldn't find a better tester, if this stuff works, I would damn sure know what to cycle. I hope to hear from you soon and have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back