• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hockey season is getting closer!

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Preseason games begin tonight. :thumb:

Is it just me, or does it seem like last season just ended last night?

dude It feels like its been forever. I just can't wait.

the other day in at the Flyers practice Keith Primeau busted up Chris mcalasters face, gave him a broken nose that he had to have surgicaly repaired.

Keith Primeau is a big boy. Any good pickups for the Flyers this past offseason?

Yes finally hockey is here!

I've only watched on game live in Atlanta. I heard someone shout "Somebody hit somebody!!!" Well a quarter later there were some gloves on the ground.. I was staring at them wonder what is going on? ... then I see some people whaling on each other... that was highly entertaining!

Well, hello out there,
We're on the air,
It's hockey night, tonight!

:eyebrow:

He,he...Go Senns go!!!!!:thumb:

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Keith Primeau is a big boy. Any good pickups for the Flyers this past offseason?

they didn't do much besides pick the new coach and getting Handzus. no big name signings this season.
Mark Recchi hurt his knee and might miss 3-5 weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
yeah, 4-1

IAB, what team do you like?

Originally posted by seyone
IAB, what team do you like?

:eek:

I can't believe you just asked me that. Seyone, I am very disappointed in you, young man.

:finger:

DETROIT, man! :banana:

OH yeah, how could I forget:headbang:

IAB = Frontrunner

Hockey - Detroit
Football - Rams
Baseball - Boston (forgot they SUCK!)

Originally posted by Yanks20
IAB = Frontrunner

Hockey - Detroit
Football - Rams

Hey now!!

The Rams bandwagon jumpers have really annoyed me recently. Where the hell were they all when the team SUCKED in the 90's!? FYI, they lost more games in the 90's than any other team. But I was faithful, dammit. :thumb:

Yanks, you should know better than to call a Sox fan a frontrunner in any sport. :rolleyes:

:cool:

i know i was just busting on ya!

i would have to say though that the bandwagon that is the "Fastest Show on Turf" is in fact coming to an end, sure they will never suck the way they did in the early 90's, but with the loss of Az-Hakim teams are better able to cover Bruce and Holt than ever before, cause no team is afraid of Ricky Pruel & you cannot tell me that there is more to meets the eye with the way Warner is throwing the ball right now!

Also, heard recently on Baseball Tonight, that the Sox may in fact entertain the idea of trading Manny! Apparently he has stepped on too many toes in the last two years, doesn't play with the slightest of injuries and so forth. Next year Duquette will be gone and the new GM may in fact trade him. Now answer me this, WHICH TEAM IS THE ONLY TEAM IN BASEBALL THAT COULD POSSIBLY TAKE ON HIS CONTRACT? you heard it here if it happens!

Warner apparently has his thumb on his throwing hand acting up again. I wrenched my thumb mountain biking about three months ago, and it still hurts like hell. Ricky Proehl is only good for third down catches. Mike Martz needs to run the damn ball more. Marshall Faulk should not be getting ten catches a game.

As far as Manny goes, get rid of his ass. He is whining pussy with a piss poor attitude. But what team would be stupid enough to take his $20 million per year contract? Manny is going to be stuck in Boston until the end of his contract. While we're on the subject, time to lose Nomar too. He has no leadership skills, he's bitching and moaning about everything lately, he only hits when the game is out of reach (don't let his stats fool you), and he sucks defensively. Trade his sorry ass for some good young arms. We've got Freddy Sanchez now, and he is better defensively and is a pretty good hitter too.

BYE NOMAR! BYE MANNY! You guys SUCK!

I agree 100% with your views on the Rams but it just seems that every time the answer is in front of his face that Martz does just the opposite. Only time will tell I guess.

Yeah, I don't even think that the Yanks would be willing to take on Manny's salary due to his "LACK OF EFFORT" distinction. I have also been telling everyone for years that Nomar is not even in the same class as Jeter and all everyone talks about is his stats. Ok so he has more HR & RBI than Jeter - end of discussion. Jeter has truly become the heart and sole of the Yanks.

Haven't seen Sanchez yet but now that they are truly out of the race they should sit Nomar and see what the kid can do. It is really sad that they have two 20 game winners (and I must say now that you were right on you assumption of Lowe - i didn't think he would hold up the second half) but they accout for nearly 45% of the teams wins and with them on the mound the team is a .650 winning team and when anyone else takes the mound the teams winning percentage falls to a horrible .398. damm that sucks.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Flyers won last night.
Hmmmm...Ottawa won last night...
THEY CRUCHED THOSE BUDS!!!
7 to 1:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Yanks20
IAB = Frontrunner

Hockey - Detroit
Football - Rams

Mind if I do a little editing?

IAB = Frontrunner

Hockey - Detroit
Football - Rams (forgot they SUCK worse than the Red Socks!!!)

GOOOOO FLYERS!!!

Boooooooooooooooo!!!!!

GO SENS!!!!! :thumb:

Yo ya' crazy Canuk, ya' been ridin' with no helmet again? They SUCK!!!!!

Allow me to dream...
Maybe this year,they'll get closer to da cup.
Who knows...:cool:

Originally posted by Dero
Allow me to dream...

Sure, go ahead, but don't tread on my dream of the Flyers getting the cup. :finger:

They had their chance and they keep on blowing it...let a young team go for it!!!
Go SENS!!!:p
:wave: to ALBOB!!!

LET a young team go for it? If they earn it they can go for it otherwise, stay the hell out of the way. :teeth:

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Philly looked strong against the Isles tonight.

Lets just hope they don't screw the pooch again seyone. I will be attending quite a few games this year and do not want a repeat performance of last year.

Back