• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

deca test(e) and winny

cencee01

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just started a new stack Deca Test (e) and Winni. I am on low osages like .50 +.50+ 1 test and deca twice a week and i have 50mg winny pills which i take half of 1 a day . I am already kinda big but wanna gain more mass and definition. Im 6ft 3 250. I took a stack maybe eight years ago with andro and dhea and after i had some abnormal liver reading but they were alright. I had a real fast hair loss though. I was thinking I would do the low dosae for 3weeks then bump it up to maybe 1 a piece. Does anyone have any advice.

.50 mg or ml? and if ml, how many mg per ml?

deca and winney wont get you 'big' and 'cut' . . chose one or the other:

Gaining mass = deca, Cutting = winney . . of course with an appropriate diet for either option

Not sure what your doses mean either . . you're gonna have to lay it all out a bit clearer :coffee:

My bad 1 ml .50ml a piece it's qv deca 200 and endosyn testabolic 300 I also have about 50 50 ml winny pills I take half of 1 a day with mty regular vitamins.How much you think that should have cost me? thats me now b4 n e thing.

Last edited:
Put ur winny for the last 2-3 wks on your cycle, what help you to make your mass more cut. That way I was done always and that had good result.:winkfinger:

Put ur winny for the last 2-3 wks on your cycle, what help you to make your mass more cut. That way I was done always and that had good result.:winkfinger:

8 month old thread champ! :owned:

Back