• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pct and blood work

nd2bhge

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i in my last week of pct and i was wondering when i should have labs done? should i wait a couple weeks or is a couple days OK?
just looking for your experiences and what was found.

I usually wait around a month. I'm sure you can probably go in sooner, but I get a full lipid profile and test levels done, and I want to be sure everything is back to baseline before I go in. Also, I do take an A/I all the way through PCT.

Last edited:
ya me to ran hcg and aroma the whole cycle and aroma and clomid pct, only thing is right now my sex drive sucks!!!

Sorry I can't contribute but I was curious on your dosages for clomid/aro on cycle and pct?

started with adex @.5mg eod switched to aroma @10mged and started clomid 4 days after my last hcg shot @50mgedx4wks

ya me to ran hcg and aroma the whole cycle and aroma and clomid pct, only thing is right now my sex drive sucks!!!

iam right there with you big guy. my sex drive sucks. but i got help from dg806 on that one just waiting for my shit to get here. iam using hcg now but iam bridging and i cant keep using it constantly. this is my break suppose to be from it.

Back