• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st Cycle Sus250 and winny

golddog

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm going to do my 1st cycle 1st week of Sep. 10 week. NOlvadex and PRovivron HCG and clomid for post cycle. Is that a good way to come off? If I can't get all of them which are most important? Or should I lookinto others?
Also any info on my cycle, I think I am inkecting sus and dropping winny, though I could have that backwards. Which would be best to inject? I heard winny was quite painful. ALso how long into it should I see noticeable gains. I am 41 yrs old, 5'9", 158 lbs, don't know about body fat, but I am in decent shape, just not big.
Any help is appreciated.:hmmm:
p.s Here in Canada steroids are illegal to sell or buy but ok to pocess, carry, and use. FYI

I'm going to do my 1st cycle 1st week of Sep. 10 week. NOlvadex and PRovivron HCG and clomid for post cycle. Is that a good way to come off? If I can't get all of them which are most important? Or should I lookinto others?
Also any info on my cycle, I think I am inkecting sus and dropping winny, though I could have that backwards. Which would be best to inject? I heard winny was quite painful. ALso how long into it should I see noticeable gains. I am 41 yrs old, 5'9", 158 lbs, don't know about body fat, but I am in decent shape, just not big.
Any help is appreciated.:hmmm:
p.s Here in Canada steroids are illegal to sell or buy but ok to pocess, carry, and use. FYI

You need to do some more research if you do not know which one to swallow and which one to shoot. To give you a hint you can drink milk but oil is not good to drink. I really think before starting a cycle you need to know more about what you are going to be sticking in your body. Sustanon is best if used a minimum of three times a week winny you can take everyday or every other day which ever you want. I take it everyday when I am on it. You need to check out both drugs carefully and make sure you know all there is to know about them because if it goes wrong a doctor is not gonna wanna help you very much. Nolvadex is great for post cycle therapy and from that cycle you really should not have to hard a time coming back.

you inject sus and you can inject or swallow winny. IMO winny sux. That shit gave me bad nausea. I did not take it long enough to see results which I am sure are great, but i could not get past the nausea. The nausea lasted 3 days after the pill was taken. I took 3 pills in total and could not take another one..LOL I am sure injecting it is much better.

Gains can be seen is about 2 weeks, but real gains will be seen half way through your cycle. Sus is a bit rough for a noob IE (prop pain, frequent injections). You should run only the test for a first cycle.

Back