• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is cashing in on his 15 minutes of fame

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is cashing in on his 15 minutes of fame

400_thesituation_su_653994a.jpg

The "Jersey Shore" star is predicted to earn up to $5 million by the year's end, according to The Hollywood Reporter. A source for THR revealed that "The Situation" is earning close to $60,000 an episode when bonus incentives are factored in, and he receives between $15,000-$50,000 for event appearances. "We are really excited about all the opportunities coming Mike's way," the reality star's manager, Mike Petolino of Gotham Entertainment, said.

In addition to the "Jersey Shore" and his event fees, which could bring him a cool $1 million this year alone, "The Situation" is also using his trademark abs to his advantage by creating an abs-focused fitness video called "The Situation Workout," and has a chewable supplement line at GNC.

"The Situation" doesn't stop there! According to THR, the reality star will be releasing his autobiography Here's the Situation, is signing on to endorse a new vodka, and has a GTL application (Gym, Tan, Laundry) as well as a rap song available on iTunes. Not to mention he has further endorsements with Vitamin Water, Reebok and a deal for a clothing line.

Petolino told THR of his client's fast cash, "It's a platform. You have to use it intelligently."

'Jersey Shore' Star 'The Situation' On Track To Earn $5 Million This Year

abs look anorexic to me

Sounds like he's smarter than he seems on the show. Maybe it's all just an act. Good for him. I worked my ass off in school for years to become a teacher, and I just got laid off, so what do I know. Looks like he's the smart one and I'm the dumb ass!

Weather you like the guy or think hes a douche, you can't argue pulling down that kind of coin. we should all be so lucky!!

Can't hate on the dude If I could trade shoes with him I would in a heartbeat

I watch the show and he is a good guy, cant hate on him for a sec!

Sounds like he's smarter than he seems on the show. Maybe it's all just an act. Good for him. I worked my ass off in school for years to become a teacher, and I just got laid off, so what do I know. Looks like he's the smart one and I'm the dumb ass!

0:50 just maybe :thinking:, I suppose its not that difficult to pimp our communities now a days.

YouTube Video

IML Gear Cream!

I have no idea what the guy is like in real life...but I don't judge success or character by income. I know a few idiot dbags that have income and I'd never sell myself short next to them.

I just want to know if he gave himself that nickname. I guess I'll have to read the autobiography.

:coffee:

That makes me angry.

50,000 dollars to say "YOOO YOOO YOO WHAT UP CHICAGO!?"... Who would pay anything to see him say that?

you are a great guy MDR, and at least went to college and played college football. he just has good abs and got lucky on hiting a spot on a staged show. thats not dumb, i wouldnt trade places with no moviestar. or reality star. iam happy for the guy but wait till fame gets ahold of him.

This is what is wrong with this country, you pay a guy like MDR 42,500 a year to mold our children and you pay a nitwit like the situation 50,000 for a two hour gig. WTF

This is what is wrong with this country, you pay a guy like MDR 42,500 a year to mold our children and you pay a nitwit like the situation 50,000 for a two hour gig. WTF

No argument here. In California I'll be lucky to find another job. Thousands of teachers in the same boat. Crazy.

Can't hate on the dude If I could trade shoes with him I would in a heartbeat

You need a good ol dose of self esteem my friend and no I'm not speaking about steroids. :nerd: don't wish the impossible and work on becoming the best YOU you can become (Physically, Spiritually, Intellectually, financially ). You will be amazed of what the human being is capable of achieving when we concentrate on growing as a person and stop been distracted by the shitty American entertainment.

i took a second look and he does have a good set of abs on him. but is there anything upstairs to be happy with those abs? nope!

I doubt this guy is to commend for the financial success, I am willing to bet it's his manager 99%. What the fuck is his autobiography going to be like. "Woke up around 10, hit the gym. ate, went to tanning and ate after, then did my laundry, then hit up da club, got wasted on Jaeger Bombs, sloppy fucked some skank, slept...." copy and pasted 365 times for each year.

I doubt this guy is to commend for the financial success, I am willing to bet it's his manager 99%. What the fuck is his autobiography going to be like. "Woke up around 10, hit the gym. ate, went to tanning and ate after, then did my laundry, then hit up da club, got wasted on Jaeger Bombs, sloppy fucked some skank, slept...." copy and pasted 365 times for each year.
hahahahaha! Booyaa You know he's not some finance wizard. I've never watched the show but have seen enough clips for deductive reasoning to tell me this money of his is coming quickly because he's currently a marketable commodity. His money will probably disappear as quick as it came.

IML Gear Cream!
If you guys want to cash in on this mokes 15 minutes of fame invest in hair gel and tan in a can stocks....guaranteed every moron under 30 is going to be guidofied for the next 1 and half year...

His book title "I don't just play a douche bag on TV I am one in real life and other ways to make it rich in America"

If you guys want to cash in on this mokes 15 minutes of fame invest in hair gel and tan in a can stocks....guaranteed every moron under 30 is going to be guidofied for the next 1 and half year...

even the blacks.

I dunno, he prides himself on those "awesome abs" but every time I have seen him eagerly flash them, they just look awkward.. sorta mutant-like.. they don't fill out the way they should. If I were him, and I had those abs, I wouldn't be flashing them every chance I had, I would be working hard to fill them out.

I want to see him and ronnie get in a fight.who your money on?

At first i thought he was the biggest douche ever, but then i watched the show and you grow to like the guy his the biggest player out and pretty funny his so cocky is just becomes funny.

His definitely the smartest of the lot. He owns a gym so i think he knows how to handle his financial life.

I think ronnie would beat his ass still!

Back