• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

napsgear is g2g

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
recently nap's has had a few delay's but with the help of the sponsor gxr64 late order's have been arriveing like crazy.I just got word finally that my order will be here this week.I posted a statement from another website that was false .................... Not too long ago, Naps, a well known Internet steroid-source, split from Axio Labs & GenXXL, and started producing his own line of black market anabolic steroids under the name Geneza Pharmaceuticals. Unfortunately, the Feds over in Moldova have him in their crosshairs, and they???ve been intercepting tons of his packages coming in and out of Moldova, his base of operations. His customers have complained of severe shipping issues with him in the past few months, and I think this was the cause.

So, on the bright side, he wasn???t trying to rip people off. On the other hand, his days are probably numbered, as I???ve heard WADA (the World Anti-Doping Agency) and the SIS (Serviciul de Informaţii şi Securitate ??? a/k/a/ Information and Security Service ???.the Moldovian equivalent of the CIA) may have been working together in Moldova, and they???ve accumulated enough evidence to bust him. If you were expecting a package from Naps, you may be having a conversation with the Feds instead.

^^^^^^ this turned out to be total bs from another sponsor trying to knock naps please continue to order from nap's and you will not be dissapointed.Every source has delays and ppl get upset when they don't get there shit(trust me I know 1st hand)but shit happens this not like ordering from bb.com.If you do so happen to get a delay just give it time and nap's will deliver as promised.
Thanks gxr64!!!!!

:thinking:

GX is a awesome! Naps is good to go. I understand why you all were questioning some packages due to not recieving them. But naps always provides top notch service. Great prices too!

the jews are feeding out so much dissinformation . . who the fuck knows what is going on . . :coffee:

the jews are feeding out so much dissinformation . . who the fuck knows what is going on . . :coffee:

they had some bumps in the road but everything is good now

So did they resend? Did you get tracking ? They suck you off? Only reason im asking cause your being kinda vague on how you figured out how your order is on its way this week. I would like to know so I may implement it in getting my package.

Good to hear your package is almost there! Waitin on mine ordered the 10th!

So did they resend? Did you get tracking ? They suck you off? Only reason im asking cause your being kinda vague on how you figured out how your order is on its way this week. I would like to know so I may implement it in getting my package.

they sucked me off:dont: then gave me a tracking number!!!

I'm glad this is working out for you bro. I'm yet to be disappointed with naps. I've ran GP gear exclusively the last two cycles and i'm a happy camper lol.

Shit happens, especially when dealing with overseas shipments and those bastards at the usps. Naps has a track record of always coming through though.

they are good g2g....... i know i was complaining about t/a,
but it came today and everything was perfect.............

start cycle in a week boys

Guys lets have some sense of security and not be sharing so much T/A info and ship dates. You never know who is lurking around here.

they are good g2g....... i know i was complaining about t/a,
but it came today and everything was perfect.............

start cycle in a week boys

Enjoy bro! They always come through. Now grow like a weed!!!!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Regarding above....

My first post is a question about the T Enanthate. What's the cause of painful injections? Has anyone else experienced this with said product?

have you ever injected before? if not its virgin muscle, it could also be from the BA content.

That's what I thought, the BA content in it. Yes I've been injecting for years. I'm on TRT thru my Endo at Johns Hopkins. Thanks.

I love naps aswell!
usthing there 1-testcyp right now and its starting to kick in i think.
the other stuff i all liked im sure this will be the same.

About above products...

Why does the T E oil look more like a water based liquid rather than the thicker oil I've been used to for so many years? Is the BA content "thinning out" the product? If so would that have any effect on the cotntents strength?

Back