• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cannabis May Be Beneficial as Treatment for Chronic Neuropathic Pain

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Smoked Medical Cannabis May Be Beneficial as Treatment for Chronic Neuropathic Pain, Study Suggests ScienceDaily – The medicinal use of cannabis has been debated by clinicians, researchers, legislators and the public at large for many years as an alternative to standard pharmaceutical treatments for pain, which may not always be effective and may have unwanted [...]

Read More...

Of course they won't legalize it even for medical purposes.

I'm glad I'm in Canada. It is my constitutional right as a Canadian citizen to have access to legal medical Marijuana.

I'm glad I'm in Canada. It is my constitutional right as a Canadian citizen to have access to legal medical Marijuana.

Not in America. The government here must be getting too many kick-backs off of the illegal use of marijuana.

Isn't it legal for medical use in some of the States?

Isn't it legal for medical use in some of the States?

I believe it is in California. There may be one or two other states that it's legal for medical use. That only leaves 47 states. :(

I believe it is in California. There may be one or two other states that it's legal for medical use. That only leaves 47 states. :(

They do tend to harass the dispensaries in many areas. It's legal here, but the authorities still seem hell bent on putting providers out of business.

cannabis has many uses...I woke up this morning feeling sick for no apparent reason. brushed my teeth lightly then puked about 5 min later. took one big hit off the bong and I feel like a champ!

IML Gear Cream!
Up here in philly, they just changed the law. anything under an ounce is nothing more than a fine with no record. like j-walking. you get a ticket and move on. the D.A. said the courts were too clogged up with worthless cases......its a start.

I live 20-25 minutes from philly. I live in Glen Mills near Chichester and shit. I think it's not just philly. I was taking pissing right outside a car 11pm at night and someone called the cops. They found weed etc and only got a disorderly with a fine.

I live 20-25 minutes from philly. I live in Glen Mills near Chichester and shit. I think it's not just philly. I was taking pissing right outside a car 11pm at night and someone called the cops. They found weed etc and only got a disorderly with a fine.

Did you have to go to court for that or just a fine. was the disorderly for pissing or the weed.

They do tend to harass the dispensaries in many areas. It's legal here, but the authorities still seem hell bent on putting providers out of business.

That's too bad as I'm sure they don't have anything better to do.

Partook for 10-15 years straight,,,,,,,,

that is all:thinking:

It helps me with my backpain/sleeping after my car accedent.
I just cant smoke and/or eat it, for pain releaf during the day as im already lazy and it dont help.

cannabis has many uses...I woke up this morning feeling sick for no apparent reason. brushed my teeth lightly then puked about 5 min later. took one big hit off the bong and I feel like a champ!

True that, when I get a migraine no need for tylenol..l just take a couple hits off the bong.

I read online somewhere that the over 50 crowd is the biggest set of new users out there. it helps them with arthritis and sleep and chemo after effects. name one pharma drug that is that diverse.

IML Gear Cream!
One of my former students had ADHD in the worst way. Couldnt focus at all. Started smoking pot under HIS PARENTS directive and he became a straight A student. if that isnt proof this stuff shouldnt be legal..then wtf??

Back