• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

quality vet help

ddeal1

The Solution
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have been given access to quality vet gear but cant seem to find their website to check in on it. can someone please assist me

You have access to a site you can't find?

qv

no, my supplier called me and said he has some quality vet test 275 but i cant find their website.... how do i know if its legit

:coffee:

I have never heard of that type.

QV was busted years ago

i kno of people selling the QV BD and Denkall and its all good i think its ok just people going off already good labs name to sell there shit ya kno

its come from IP china man who sale all copy fakes. low price but you never got what you pay!

they still sell qv and dk , just someone else took over domestically.

quality vet

here is a picture of the goods

IML Gear Cream!
sorry here is the goods

this is the quality vet 275

thats it its good. i know who sells it. looks like they filled that one to the top, thats unusual, i usually get 9ccs in mine.

qv

how good does this stuff work, is it painful to shoot, and how should i dose, i have this vial and i have 10 amps of zafa testonon 250. what should i expect from that cycle.

There are probably a few knock off of the origional QV. But the origional QV is gone for sure unless it is just old, in which case it would be long expired.

But IP does make a QV line. But it is still IP. Never quite sure what your gonna get, or expect. IMO avoid.

qv

why would u advise to avoid, i have heard good reviews of it and have heard that ip is a respectable lab.

ip

my boy does all ip gear and placed 3rd in the nationals he is fucking huge and ripped crazy

qv

im a newbie to running cycles im 5'11, 175. im gonna be frontloading zafa testonon 250 , 750 mg wk 1 and 2. then 500 mg week 3 and 4. then weeks 5 thru 9 im doin qv sustanon 275 twice a week. i will have about a 3000 calorie a day diet with 250 grams of protein. how much gains can i expect

i have been given access to quality vet gear but cant seem to find their website to check in on it. can someone please assist me

Click on the unclez banner.Won't be dissapointed

iam not talking about ip or anything mentioned. the one i know has great gear by qv and dk, bd. but there domestic.

boy nobody does research on here or you would find stuff.:sorry:

QV was busted years ago

your wright dg806, in " operation gear grinder" brovel is still running with his tail between his legs. but he still does a little stuff. but our goverment has to tell any country wat they can and cant sell. so mexico your letting the us goverment control u to. no wonder why everybody hates americans overseas. thnx goverment ur my heros. now its not safe to travel. you did that to greece not to long ago to didnt u. thnx now they hate us too. boy i love our goverment. my heros.

QV was taken out by the feds I believe during operation gear grinder back in 2005.

The way you should view this is .. If you have to trade on name that was once good before, but now is gone.. Then it must say something not so good about your own name!!

Why attempt to gain recognition off of someone elses sweat and reputation? The only reason being.. cause your rep must suck..

With that in mind.. I would pass

QV was taken out by the feds I believe during operation gear grinder back in 2005.

The way you should view this is .. If you have to trade on name that was once good before, but now is gone.. Then it must say something not so good about your own name!!

Why attempt to gain recognition off of someone elses sweat and reputation? The only reason being.. cause your rep must suck..

With that in mind.. I would pass

Exactly, and whats up BK. Nice to see you here.

its come from IP china man who sale all copy fakes. low price but you never got what you pay!

I have some test from China that isn't fake.

Let me guess, he should've gotten WP gear? :paddle::jerkit:

the original qv was everywere and popular so ugl's are trying to keep it alive even know not the same stuff.Alot of people just see the name qv and think it's g2g

Back