• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Good or Bad UG's, what is difference ??

Grozny

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Good or Bad UG's, what is difference ??

Now there is no any differences with good or bad UG labs, u just only paid an extra for the fancy packaging box and label
icon_wink.gif
, main needs is based on the aesthetically pleasing design and that's all but the quality of the injected solution it's s same.

... since the aseptic processes to produce pharmaceuticals are failed by ALL UGL (maybe 1% of all UGL work respecting the aseptic principles while the rest do basic errors like washing vials with Ethanol or have no aseptic facilities at all), It doesn't matter if some UGL "chemists" have some knowledge of "brewing" and try to respect some quality standards or other UGL "chemist" has no idea on "brewing", differences are not important. Both will produce not sterile vials. If a UGL produces in ISO 9 and washes vials or other UGL doesn't wash the vials at all, practically doesn't make a big difference. Both are highly non sterile.

In Pharmacy there is no "decent" product or "good" product. There is only Sterile or Not Sterile (not minding API in this discussion).

Grozny ;)

I have to disagree with potency. Not all powders are made the same and cetainly not all ugl's use the same formula. Therefore, potency will vary with every ugl. From under dosing to over dosing.

I have to disagree with potency. Not all powders are made the same and cetainly not all ugl's use the same formula. Therefore, potency will vary with every ugl. From under dosing to over dosing.

I m talking generally about ug's sterility; if u have unsterile product who will care about potency :))

First off, MANY UG labs underdose their gear......that's a fact.

Second, of there is EVER a doubt about an oil being sterile you just have to bake it to kill off any type of impurity.

First off, MANY UG labs underdose their gear......that's a fact.

Second, of there is EVER a doubt about an oil being sterile you just have to bake it to kill off any type of impurity.

Agree'd....Bakeing it to 212+ degrees will sterilize both oil and vial. 212 is the boiling point.

I have to disagree with potency. Not all powders are made the same and cetainly not all ugl's use the same formula.

This answers the question. I think this is the main difference between UGL's. Sterility is a fixable problem. Potency is not.

there is a risk of oxidation of hormone under high temperature,not a very good idea imo ;)

:coffee:

there is a risk of oxidation of hormone under high temperature,not a very good idea imo ;)

No, not really. At least not at 225 degrees.

I have a bit of a different opinion bout UGLs it'seem's, I 'm based on different experiences with them perhaps. I am totally a fan of private labs, not the ones that advertise on the net and such ( not to say that they are not good. I honestly wouldn't know nor would I care to find out.To in the open for my taste.) I think that all the qualities of a bad UGL have been brought up ........a bit. HOWEVER technology has not escaped some UGLs from sterility, potency and even customer service IF you have a GOOD UGL source. UV lamps, sterilization units, hoods,ISO and EON ( electrical exchange units used to dry cleanse powders) units, pill and cap machines ,Tiled floors and walls ( easy to keep clean) even cold press machines are not uncommon items in a solid UGL. Some UGLs avoid the typical China, India connection and turn to serious black market source's that can actually access the proper avenues to obtain HG powders. THEIR ARE MANY ! I can say that I personally know of at least 2 UGL's that will produce consistent quality to match anyone.The one I personally use my main complaint is the everything is OVERDOSED ! The problems for the public is that the best UGL's are PRIVATE. So you hear about the one's "underdose'n" nasty vials and infections, sub'n compounds and slimy shit.The really goods ones are off rader unless you know someone and that even requires a referral. My source doesn't even want his lab named mentioned and is serious as hell bout it! lol He makes absolutely the best products I've ever had ( and I've been round the block once or twice).

Just share'n a point of view based just my own experiences in the matter.

Peace and Love

Last edited:
UGL is UGL!
you never and really never know what you shot.
i will never risk in my life to shop no human gear.
i talk with few UK pros, all say to me use only human you can get,if you cant get DO NOT USE IT.
ITS JUST ME... ;)

UGL is UGL!
you never and really never know what you shot.
i will never risk in my life to shop no human gear.
i talk with few UK pros, all say to me use only human you can get,if you cant get DO NOT USE IT.
ITS JUST ME... ;)

You do if you trust your source.

You do if you trust your source.

+1 your logic is beyond question. Also as far as a youtube video I'm absolutely sure there are labs like that, just as I'm sure for a FACT that there are many that rival the best. It's just not even possible to rate every UGL's accord'n to a film of on on youtube. Case being in reality the majority of PUBLIC steroid suppliers are in fact UGL's. Just higher priced, dressed up package'n, fancy labels, higher profile.News flash IF you come across real name brand being sold without scripts the word " smuggle'n comes to mind. Let's be real for a minute. If you can purchase without a script and can purchase compounds like Tren which has no Human medical purpose.......do you think it's CVS or Walgreens .I don't think you can walk in a drug store and find any of the sponsers names or 90% of what is being sold by "companies" listed on forums on the shelfs. But what do I know.
CT, we have just had the pleasure of meet'n , you'll find I have feel'ns deeply rooted in ethics and logic bout this subject. I see you are not " blinded by the light" as well.
I have completed my thoughts on this matter and I know from past experience that this has no end. To continue to explain is to demonstrate insanity which goes as follows

Insanity= doing/say'n the same thing the same way........and expect'n different results.Those who understand Bravo, those who don't....keep live'n a while you'll get it.

Thank you for let'me be myself.........again.

Peace and Love

Last edited:

i only trust the real companys when its come to inject something!

i do never trust to china sources,NEVER!

uncle z been around for 7 years been doing something right and gear good2go to be in the game this long

Back